Stacks:
      UTG ivsmsss ($92.95)
      UTG+1 nikki2base ($65.56)
      CO LoudEnd ($76.45)
      BTN paulussus777 ($50.00)
      SB tremalta ($46.62)
      BB Hero ($121.00)

Pre-flop: ($0.75, 6 players) Hero is BB 9 9
      2 folds, LoudEnd raises to $1.50, 2 folds, Hero raises to $4, LoudEnd calls $2.50

Flop: K 4 K ($8.25, 2 players)
      Hero bets $4, LoudEnd calls $4

Turn: 7 ($16.25, 2 players)
      Hero bets $8, LoudEnd calls $8

River: 8 ($32.25, 2 players)
      Hero checks, LoudEnd bets $20, Hero folds

Final Pot: $32.25

LoudEnd wins $50.64 ( won +$14.64 )
      Hero lost -$16
  • 6 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello,

Flop: Bet bigger, ~$6.
      Turn: Also bet bigger, ~$12.
      River: Check/Fold is fine.

Best regards,
      Rensu
    • BogdanDin7
      BogdanDin7
      Bronze
      Well that`s a fun flop , unlikely he has a K so I would also c-bet , but make it bigger cuz it`s unlikely you have the K there so you give him good odds to call with fd.

After he called that bet on the flop I would likely check turn with the intention of calling one street on a non spade board , because by betting you just get called by better there. I don`t think a draw would continue
    • HannesNL
      HannesNL
      Bronze
      I like this line:

c-bet flop, check/call turn, and bet river for value if he checked behind on turn, you can c/c river if the bet is reasonable.

I dont like your halfpotbets though, bet a little more.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      You should 3-bet pf at least 5$, although he´d likely call your 3-bet a lot of times ip.
      Flop lead is fine, I´d also like c/c turn and then likely c/f river.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Kaitz20
      You should 3-bet pf at least 5$, although he´d likely call your 3-bet a lot of times ip.
      Could I ask you why, Check/Call turn? While we could take the line and bet ourself and take a free showdown and often if he bets again then we know that we are behind but if we take the line Check/Call then we don't even know if he are behind or not, he could be easily just bluffing there with overcards.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Originally posted by Kaitz20
      Could I ask you why, Check/Call turn? While we could take the line and bet ourself and take a free showdown and often if he bets again then we know that we are behind but if we take the line Check/Call then we don't even know if he are behind or not, he could be easily just bluffing there with overcards.
      It is hard him to call your turn bet with worse hands.
      And if he decided to float there, we want him opportunity to bet out with weaker hands.
      Just when we bet, we build bigger pot and likely still have to c/f river, if we take c/c line on the turn, evaluate on the river, we have better chance to win more money of him- because on that board he´d likely doesn´t bet river with one pair hands, so he should often enough hold there flushdraw or Kx.