Its that time of the month again

• Dragar
      Dragar
      Bronze
      Girls have their periods.. I have my downswing.

I will just post one hand to sum it up:

Known players:   
      MP2:
      $19.70
      CO:
      $39.50
      Hero:
      $23.50

0.1/0.2 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BU with 6:club: , 6:heart:
      MP2 raises to $0.70, MP3 folds, CO calls $0.70, Hero calls $0.70, 2 folds.

Flop: ($2.40) 6:diamond: , T:diamond: , 5:spade: (3 players)
      MP2 bets $2.40, CO calls $2.40, Hero raises to $6.00, MP2 calls $3.60, CO raises to $24.00, Hero calls $16.80 (All-In), MP2 calls $13.00 (All-In).

Turn: ($68.20) A:club:
      River: ($68.20) 8:spade: (3 players)
      CO gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $67.00

Results follow:
      Hero shows three of a kind, sixes (6c 6h)
      MP2 shows a straight, eight high (4h 7h)
      CO shows a pair of kings (Kh Kc)

MP2 wins with a straight, eight high (4h 7h)

I also had the pleasure of running my QQ into KK, KK and AA
      My KK big pre-flop pots always have the please of running into A high flops, which confuses the hell out of me because somehow whenever I push villain has A and when I fold hand judges tell me to push or call because I am committed..... yeshhhh.. committed.. oh how I hate that word.
      Then I constantly chose wrong spots to push hands like 2 overs and nuts flush draw against my opponents
      My 2 pair has the pleasure of running into a bigger 2 pair that villain gets on the turn
      My AA does not hold up against 88 from turn to river
      I have the pleasure of getting set over set because villain decides to limp call QQ against my 10 10

Hence overall I am down 160$ which is more then I made in this lovely month.. so its a nice big fat minus for me again.

Cake is rigged I tell ya... R I G G E D

• 4 replies
    • BogdanDin7
      BogdanDin7
      Bronze
      I know the feeling. Won about 400 in two weeks and then 3 days of rape and I was down 500. Lost every single push , even hand like flopped straight against his aces and runner runner trips give him FH
    • p0kerQT
      p0kerQT
      Bronze
      Thats not fair, girls have both :( can you imagine what its like for us when we have both at the same, I can tell u all hell breaks loose. Anyway, hope ur downswing ends soon.
    • sm112
      sm112
      Black
      Yesterday i was in a top ten when around 500 players left in 70k granted MTT and things started to happen.

First I lost half of my stack with QQ against AQ preflop all-in, then I had AA on BB and everybody folded. Then I got KK and went all-in against two players, one holding 22 (shortstack) and the other holding AK. This hand would have sent be back to the top. But the flop came QJT, turn 2 and river Q, so shortstack won with full house and the other took the rest of it with a straight. And just a little before the money I was dealt TT, I pushed (i had become a shortstack) and I got a call from 99. Ofcourse the river was 9 and the tournament ended for me. As one other player told he had folded 9, i got 1-outered. Thats poker.
    • nafar84
      nafar84
      Bronze
      The last part of the graph looks like lightning... you know, the sort of lightning that perhaps God would strike you with for drinking. Maybe it's a message from the Almighty? I wouldn't step out of my house for the foreseeable future if I were you :D

Thread title made me LOL. I also seem to have a monthly "period" which I recognize as soon as the "cramps" begin and I think to myself here we go again... no more jiggy for now.

After a relatively AWESOME month for me so far, here is my graph from today's session... all in with Kings at least 4 times only for villain to spike the Ace with their Ace-rag. Flush draws & even gutshots getting there... you name it. EV graph shows that it should have been at least a break-even session, but I'm down like 6.5 BI :(