This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Its that time of the month again

• Dragar
      Dragar
      Bronze
      Girls have their periods.. I have my downswing.

I will just post one hand to sum it up:

Known players:   
      MP2:
      $19.70
      CO:
      $39.50
      Hero:
      $23.50

0.1/0.2 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BU with 6:club: , 6:heart:
      MP2 raises to $0.70, MP3 folds, CO calls $0.70, Hero calls $0.70, 2 folds.

Flop: ($2.40) 6:diamond: , T:diamond: , 5:spade: (3 players)
      MP2 bets $2.40, CO calls $2.40, Hero raises to $6.00, MP2 calls $3.60, CO raises to $24.00, Hero calls $16.80 (All-In), MP2 calls $13.00 (All-In).

Turn: ($68.20) A:club:
      River: ($68.20) 8:spade: (3 players)
      CO gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $67.00

Results follow:
      Hero shows three of a kind, sixes (6c 6h)
      MP2 shows a straight, eight high (4h 7h)
      CO shows a pair of kings (Kh Kc)

MP2 wins with a straight, eight high (4h 7h)

I also had the pleasure of running my QQ into KK, KK and AA
      My KK big pre-flop pots always have the please of running into A high flops, which confuses the hell out of me because somehow whenever I push villain has A and when I fold hand judges tell me to push or call because I am committed..... yeshhhh.. committed.. oh how I hate that word.
      Then I constantly chose wrong spots to push hands like 2 overs and nuts flush draw against my opponents
      My 2 pair has the pleasure of running into a bigger 2 pair that villain gets on the turn
      My AA does not hold up against 88 from turn to river
      I have the pleasure of getting set over set because villain decides to limp call QQ against my 10 10

Hence overall I am down 160$ which is more then I made in this lovely month.. so its a nice big fat minus for me again.

Cake is rigged I tell ya... R I G G E D

• 4 replies
    • BogdanDin7
      BogdanDin7
      Bronze
      I know the feeling. Won about 400 in two weeks and then 3 days of rape and I was down 500. Lost every single push , even hand like flopped straight against his aces and runner runner trips give him FH
    • p0kerQT
      p0kerQT
      Bronze
      Thats not fair, girls have both :( can you imagine what its like for us when we have both at the same, I can tell u all hell breaks loose. Anyway, hope ur downswing ends soon.
    • sm112
      sm112
      Black
      Yesterday i was in a top ten when around 500 players left in 70k granted MTT and things started to happen.

First I lost half of my stack with QQ against AQ preflop all-in, then I had AA on BB and everybody folded. Then I got KK and went all-in against two players, one holding 22 (shortstack) and the other holding AK. This hand would have sent be back to the top. But the flop came QJT, turn 2 and river Q, so shortstack won with full house and the other took the rest of it with a straight. And just a little before the money I was dealt TT, I pushed (i had become a shortstack) and I got a call from 99. Ofcourse the river was 9 and the tournament ended for me. As one other player told he had folded 9, i got 1-outered. Thats poker.
    • nafar84
      nafar84
      Bronze
      The last part of the graph looks like lightning... you know, the sort of lightning that perhaps God would strike you with for drinking. Maybe it's a message from the Almighty? I wouldn't step out of my house for the foreseeable future if I were you :D

Thread title made me LOL. I also seem to have a monthly "period" which I recognize as soon as the "cramps" begin and I think to myself here we go again... no more jiggy for now.

After a relatively AWESOME month for me so far, here is my graph from today's session... all in with Kings at least 4 times only for villain to spike the Ace with their Ace-rag. Flush draws & even gutshots getting there... you name it. EV graph shows that it should have been at least a break-even session, but I'm down like 6.5 BI :(