sick month

• cindy1985
      cindy1985
      Bronze
      I'm sick of this month. Down around 20BI with a HUGE variance, 10BI below my allin expectation, idiots keep hitting their gutshots in three bet pots, they keep calling me with 55 or 99 in 4bet pot and keep hitting their sets, I keep hitting sets under sets when I am deep, KK vs AA in BvB deep as well twice in the same session, even regulars bad beat me with their top two against my middle sets (deep of course). In addition I am tilting away money to fishes like I never have. I am just so pissed off, I am gonna revert to some SSS waiting for the wound to heal itself :)
  • 6 replies
    • cindy1985
      cindy1985
      Bronze
      forget to mention about the sets over sets counterfeited by quads at the river, twice this month, deep of course. Unbelievable. Sorry for the whine, needed to cry somewhere.
    • p0kerQT
      p0kerQT
      Bronze
      :( sorry to hear about ur downswing, it wont last forever tho so it might be best to take a break while ur feeling like this, as negative thinkin can result in bad play, not sayin ur playin bad at the moment but I find that downswings when I'm playin well n constantly getting sucked out on usually lead to tiltin n losin more money than necessary. So wait till you're feeling positive again and start ownin those fishies!
    • cindy1985
      cindy1985
      Bronze
      Thanks for the advice. You're right, I think I need some rest out of poker. Or change game, that's why I thought playing SSS again, it usually helps me cruise through downswings. Maybe I'll give razz or 7card stud a chance :)
    • Balanarm
      Balanarm
      Bronze
      I feel for you, I had -10BI this month in one day, then -5BI the other day, but I recovered, I wish you the same. What limits do you play?
    • cindy1985
      cindy1985
      Bronze
      NL200-NL400 fullring. This is actually a lot of money going away, more than I can make working in the real life, this is like 3-4 month of my salary here in China... I guess this is tilting me even more. Don't worry, I do have a over nitty BRM which is saving me from nerve breaking :)
    • csnmf
      csnmf
      Global
      Oh you are in China, where in China do you work? are you chinese or an expat if you don't mind me asking.