What are the odds on this?

• AussieIan
      AussieIan
      Bronze
      Just had a weird but nice occurrence on titan NL10, these were my consecutive hands (ie, no gaps in between)

AA
      AA
      KK
      AA

unfortunately, i only got business on the first hand, and picked up the blinds on the rest.

Also, whats the easiest way to convert hands, i'd like to check on the way i played the first one
      MP2 raised to 0.40, MP2 called, i 3-bet from SB to 1.80
      MP2 4-bet to 3.90, i pushed for 14.90 in total all-in

Was this correct, or should i have flat called the 4-bet to bet any flop and hope for a push, he had me outchipped (17.73 at start of hand vs 14.91)
  • 3 replies
    • p0kerQT
      p0kerQT
      Bronze
      I dunno what the odds of that happening are but its a very small chance!

About the 1st hand, with AA if someone reraises you preflop, then get it all in! AA is dominating every hand preflop, n multiway pots decrease your chance of winning so theres no need to slowplay it hoping for more callers, you wanna get your chips in when you have the best hand. eg. If a fish 3bet you with with KQ, n u just call, the flop comes 2 5 9 rainbow, they're unlikely to call ur bet on the flop, if you push it all in preflop they might call with their crappy hand n then need a lot of luck to win the hand.

*edit* Also try lookin at the top of the hand postin forums for a hand converter.
    • flopraiser
      flopraiser
      Bronze
      I'd prefer to try and get my whole stack accross the line preflop, in my opinion you played it well. If you let your opponent see the flop his hand could have improved and you won't know where your at in the hand, you could quite easily loose your stack to a set in this position. AA your ahead of any other starting hand so its always a push preflop for me if I get the opportunity. Hope this helps.
    • AussieIan
      AussieIan
      Bronze
      thanks...dont want to b too greedy i guess, still up 45BB for the hand anyway. Prob the only dissapointing part of the hands was that nobody got sick of my raising and pushed against one of my other hands :)