$1/$3 S&G's on party profitable or not?

• 6 replies
    • PocketAcesJohn
      I havent player at party so unfortunatley would know...but what i would say would be this:

I would find it hard to imagine anyone profits from these with any good return. A good S&G ROI is aprox 20% so taking into account the rake is twice as much you may expect to see a good ROI at party lowered to something like 10% maybe 14-15%.

I therefore think your better of playing elsewhere for the time being. Maybe Full-Tilt? You will have rakeback added on top of any profit you make...so that can only be a good thing right? :D
    • Nunki
      Very profitable for Party but not for you. Not far short of theft.

eg. Suppose you earn a 15% ROI playing in a $3+0.3 game. If you changed the structure (but not the standard of play) to $2.4+0.6 (same as Party) you would become a break-even player.

There has to be tons of games far better than those of Party.
    • flopraiser
      Thanks for the replys.

Cash games are the only thing to play on party it would appear, but since they changed the party points system there is no incentive to play these at lower limits. Think i'll be off elsewhere with better rewards and only 10% approx rake on tournaments.
    • Alverine
      Hi im sure my experience can help a lot

heres my graph, play restrictly $1 Turbo on pp

heres my blog

Am I a lucrative player?

I cant find a conclusion since my sample is still very small, but it does seems quite hard to beat these levels
    • looserbaby79
      hi i doubled my party account twice from 50 to 100 a twice fall back somwhere to 60-70.
      i thing this limits are very hard to beat even when you are better than your opponents.
    • NickParkes
      The problem is that any microlimits SNG normally has 20%+ rake... Party is closer to 30% though making it extremely difficult to get decent returns... Over time anything is beatable if you play solidly, but the higher the rake, the longer it will take... and that rhymes :f_p: so it comes down to where you wanna invest your time, but ultimately you can avoid it in most cases...