Im not getting partypoints?

• wilm
      wilm
      Bronze
      I dont get any partypoints yet but i am registered at the players club. I can view the partypoints store ect.

I allready pld 80 raked hands from this friday to today. Am i doing something wrong? later
  • 8 replies
    • wilm
      wilm
      Bronze
      erhm?
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Yeah sorry wilm i was a bit busy the last days and somehow forget your concern.

Sorry for that.

You can do just one thing:

Write an email to partyPoker support@partypoker.com. But actualy when you are registered at the Players Club you should get PartyPoints. By the way they don't get lost. So don't worry alot about that.

Actually it can last up to 72 hours. Perhaps there is a bigger delay this time.

I will contact our Support Team also for you tomorrow but actualy this is somethign we don't have a lot of influence.

But let me see what i can do.

And sorry again that i missed your request.

Kind regards,
      Stefan
    • wilm
      wilm
      Bronze
      Hehe thanks thats no problem. I have send an e-mail to Partypoker to yes but did not get a response yet. Thx again =)
    • Korn
      Korn
      Bronze
      Just that you know, the problem seems to be affecting a larger number of players, we are currently collecting data and will pass that on to PartyPoker.

We're working on a solution.
    • wilm
      wilm
      Bronze
      It seems like they are starting to count now. Because i had 1 Partypoint wenn i logged in today and i now have 4. They still didnt deposit all the points ive got left tho =)
    • mchaggis
      mchaggis
      Bronze
      I got 7 PP now :evil:

I expected at least 10 times more so I suppose it's just the update thingy...

If u check your account (My Account) you can see that the PP statements page isn't working well (there were errors during the day) and that there are some changes.

I don't know if they are goin to make PP additions instant or it's just about the system renewal. It doesn't matter anyway but you're not the only one with the problem, it's just that you see it immediately cus there is a great difference between 1 and 3, others, with more PPs don't notice this so much :)
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Yeah i guess the problem will be fixed soon.

Don't worry im sure your points won't get lost.

Kind regards,
      Stefan
    • mchaggis
      mchaggis
      Bronze
      Just saw that Party Points are now awarded instantly (not once a day).