Using the Equilator while in a hand

• KidPokersKid
      KidPokersKid
      Global
      The use of software to assist with poker decisions during play is prohibited

Software capable of making recommendations on betting actions during play is strictly prohibited. This includes programs such as hand strength calculators, tournament end-game analyzers and other poker advisors. Players who use such tools are deemed to be gaining an unfair advantage over their opponents, and may have their accounts closed permanently. Account funds may be forfeited and used to compensate the victims.

Some software tools are legitimate aids to learning the game of poker. Those tools may only be used offline, when the player is not currently participating in any games on Full Tilt Poker.
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So does this mean I am not allowed to use my timebank and quickly try to punch out something into the Equilator and see if I should make a call or whatever?
  • 1 reply
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello KidPokersKid

Personally as far as im aware its not against the rules as it does not tell you your next move as you still have to input the correct ranges in order to get a correct outcome.

Your best line of action would be to contact Full Tilt and ask them personally and you will then know for sure 100%.

Also please be aware that its not really good etiquette to keep using the timebank in order to do the calculations.

I hope you understand.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve