Stacks:
      UTG ($3.75)
      UTG+1 ($25.60)
      Hero (CO) ($25.92)
      BTN ($23.28)
      SB ($46.37)
      BB ($27.01)

Pre-flop: ($0.35, 6 players) Hero is CO K:spade: A:diamond:
      UTG calls $0.25, UTG+1 calls $0.25, Hero raises to $1.50, 3 folds, UTG folds, UTG+1 calls $1.25

Flop: 4:heart: Q:club: K:diamond: ($3.60, 2 players)
      UTG+1 bets $3, Hero calls $3

Turn: A:club: ($9.60, 2 players)
      UTG+1 bets $8, Hero calls $8

River: 6:heart: ($25.60, 2 players)
      UTG+1 goes all-in $13.10, Hero calls $13.10

Fold flop would be too weak, raise flop would be too much, so i call.
      Turn. Now i can beat KQ, AQ, others Kx. 44 still crushed me and JT got there. Villain betting again, can i find fold here?
      River. If i call turn i call blank river aswell?

All action limp/call/bet/bet/bet screams of 444 but can i get away from my top two?
  • 5 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello,

Flop: Depending on the opponent you can sometimes just raise here to find out where you stand at by just Calling you don't get any info and could go broke against a better hand.

As played
      Going broke.

Best regards,
      Rensu
    • Dragar
      Dragar
      Bronze
      Hey... you should raise flop.

You goto find out where your at. You can raise like to 7$ or so. If villain has a set he might be inclined to push allin now and you can fold.
    • BogdanDin7
      BogdanDin7
      Bronze
      Flop is kind of dry to me , only TJ and some gutshots to protect there. If I had set there I would rather c/c or c/r than donk into some1 unless I know opp is agrresive and might raise my donk bet.

Still about the hand , because like I said , board looks kind of dry to me , I would just call him down too. If he has 44 you might get away by the raise/fold flop line but you also lose value from all weaker hands
    • HannesNL
      HannesNL
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BogdanDin7
      Flop is kind of dry to me , only TJ and some gutshots to protect there. If I had set there I would rather c/c or c/r than donk into some1 unless I know opp is agrresive and might raise my donk bet.

Still about the hand , because like I said , board looks kind of dry to me , I would just call him down too. If he has 44 you might get away by the raise/fold flop line but you also lose value from all weaker hands
      Just calldown this monster.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I would played the hand the same way as you.
      The most important: you beat river KQ, which is good enough to justify calldown+ at some times some strange bluffs.