This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Raising

• andreeutza15
      andreeutza15
      Bronze
      Please don't take this as a joke or something i don't really know to play texas hold'em and I have a little question:

Let's say that there are left after the turn 3 players left in the game... so far so good... the first one bet, the second called and the third decided to raise... the other 2 called... my question comes here... my friends told me that in this situation... when someone raised and the other 2 called the one who raise could raise another 2 times(like he is raising now the others called again, and again he can raise and they can call and then he stops)... from what i know if someone raised and the others called that betting stops and another card is showed...

but they showed me a rule that said "only 3 raises on a turn"(or something like that) but from what I know that raising means that if someone raised.. the next one can re-raise and another one can re-raise that too, and everybody else can only call now... i think that's what that rule means but they didn't understand what i was trying to say and I lost all my chips X(
  • 2 replies