This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] SH A3s

• AndriusLT
      AndriusLT
      Bronze
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

$0.02/$0.04 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)

Known players:
      CO:
      $6.82
      BU:
      $3.24
      SB:
      $6.21
      BB:
      $5.37
      MP2:
      $6.46
      MP3(Hero):
      $5.00

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with A, 3.
      MP2 calls $0.04, Hero calls $0.04, CO folds, BU raises to $0.16, 2 folds, MP2 calls $0.12, Hero calls $0.12.

Flop: ($0.54) K, 9, 7 (3 players)
      MP2 checks, Hero checks, BU bets $0.16, MP2 folds, Hero calls $0.16.

Turn: ($0.86) K (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.04, BU calls $0.04.

River: ($0.94) 2 (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.50, BU folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $0.94.

Results follow:

Hero shows a flush, ace high (A 3)
      Hero wins with a flush, ace high (A 3).

My turn minbet was to induce a move
  • 2 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello,

Preflop: I don't like limping with such hand, either raise it up or just fold.

As played
      Flop: Check/Raise is an option here, I am not Check/Calling because when I had the K here I would raise it up also, I am trying to balance my play with nuts and TP and also bluff.
      Turn: Horrible bet, Make a normal bet, near pot.
      River: OK.

Best regards,
      Rensu
    • DecMate
      DecMate
      Gold
      Preflop: not the best hand to be betting out with especially when your not in position. But OK

Flop: Your bet is weak here, people will just take that as a slow play rather then a value bet, which you don't want them to figure out. If you've been making countinuation bets before of 2/3 of the pot then i'd do the same here, as people could get a read that you have a monster from your small bet.

Turn: The board pairs up, which is not good and you should be looking to protect your hand here by betting 2/3 again. If another card paired up, you woulden't know where you're at.

River: OK

it looks like he had a hand like AQ with a Q diamond maybe, perhaps should have bet more out on the flop and the turn, but either way wasn't too bad! nice hand.