joey14210 (UTG+1): $28.20
      la0zyxfoo (CO): $20.80
      HERO (Button): $49.50
      densdad (SB): $91.25
      waliwali (BB): $47.10
      TG PLAYS (UTG): $58.10

Dealt to HERO J:heart: K:heart:

Pre-flop:
      TG PLAYS calls $.50, (1 folds), la0zyxfoo calls $.50, HERO raises to $3, (2 folds), TG PLAYS calls $2.50, (1 folds)

Flop: ($7.25) 7:diamond: 9:diamond: A:heart: (2 Players)
      TG PLAYS bets $.50, HERO calls $.50

Turn: ($8.25) 9:heart: (2 Players)
      TG PLAYS bets $8.25, HERO raises to $24, TG PLAYS calls $15.75

River: ($56.25) A:spade: (2 Players)
      TG PLAYS bets $30.60 and is all-in, HERO calls $22 and is all-in, TG PLAYS returns $8.60
  • 11 replies
    • superjunk
      superjunk
      Bronze
      woow..

Can you tell what you where thinking in the hand ?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello,

Really interesting hand, looks like you were tilting. You can Call once such a small bet on flop but for sure you have to fold on turn.

Best regards,
      Rensu
    • Fongie
      Fongie
      Bronze
      Am I missing something here? :P
    • Michailewic
      Michailewic
      Bronze
      Well, this hand was read dependant. He made a move against me (minraised me on A36r) a hand ago and he could not have anything (but my hand was so week that I could not continue.

I do not think he would make mindonk bet with Ax. Moreover, I do not think taht he had 9x (he would have gone broke on the turn). I raised him because of our history and I had a flush draw.

Ace on the river could not help him (since I did not put him on Ax) but it counterfights his small pp and 7x therefore I can win with my top kicker. And also flush did not hit.

And I would definitelly raised his mindonkbet on the flop if he did not make moves (such as minraise) in the past which could be likely (especially if he had a flush draw).
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Michailewic
      Well, this hand was read dependant. He made a move against me (minraised me on A36r) a hand ago and he could not have anything (but my hand was so week that I could not continue.

I do not think he would make mindonk bet with Ax. Moreover, I do not think taht he had 9x (he would have gone broke on the turn). I raised him because of our history and I had a flush draw.

Ace on the river could not help him (since I did not put him on Ax) but it counterfights his small pp and 7x therefore I can win with my top kicker. And also flush did not hit.
      So and what did he have? :D
    • Michailewic
      Michailewic
      Bronze
      Results: Q 7
    • superjunk
      superjunk
      Bronze
      Very nice then
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Anyway, it's okey to play such game but you will need some reads on him, without reads such moves are not profitable and in long run you will lose a lot of money with that.
    • BogdanDin7
      BogdanDin7
      Bronze
      huh , now this is an interesting hand. If you had that strong of a read on him then nice hand , but I don`t think that a move he made a hand ago is strong enough for this kind of move. I would just fold turn tbh but again I didn`t stand at the table with the guy to see what he`s capable of playing
    • Michailewic
      Michailewic
      Bronze
      On the turn, I thought I would get the pot directly with a raise and I could have hit a flush.

On the river, my thought were as described above (so it was not only a history - history was especially used for turn and flop play)
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I´d likely just raise flop, than call and raise turn.
      River call is very thin.