How can i cashout using moneybookers

• Alverine
      Alverine
      Bronze
      Hi everyone

I wanna change my funds to another poker room, partypooker is not profitable to me :(

I searched a little bit and moneybookers seems to be the easier and costless method to make this transaction.

But when i ask to cashout on partypoker he claims that i need to make a deposit using moneybookers. Soo weird. I dont want to deposit, and even so, i dont have any money there.

Can i make a $0,01 deposit and then cashout?
  • 8 replies
    • Atoks
      Atoks
      Bronze
      I only use moneybookers myself. The procedure for me has usually been to upload funds from my moneybookers account to the poker site and only after I uploaded I could withdraw funds back to MB. I suggest u find out what the minimum deposit to party is from MB and upload the funds from MB to party.
      While this might seem odd, it is the easiest method to withdraw funds (imho). After ur ID and other information has been verified by MB the poker site will not ask u for any ID confirmations or other data. So once u have a valid and confirmed MB account shiping money around is simple and relatively fast. If u plan to move substantial sums of money around the internet I'd suggest u give MB a serious consideration.
    • Alverine
      Alverine
      Bronze
      Thanks man. Partypoker gave me the info that i need to make a minimum $25 deposit.

So I need $25 on moneybookers, how can i do that?

It seems that i need an bank acount with my name, but i dont have any :(
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      can i ask how you dont have a bank account? surely if your at uni, etc you need to pay for bills, have your work money go into your account?
    • Alverine
      Alverine
      Bronze
      lol

I live with my family, i dont have a job, i dont pay bills, i dont pay my college (its public :P )

Im a broken student. No way i can get a job because im in 1st year and the salary sucks. And the tests im having at college is so haard X(
    • PidKoker
      PidKoker
      Global
      So are you saying that I can't just withdrawl VIA moneybookers without having a way to deposit moeny into my MB account with a credit card/debit card or something?
      And then I have to deposit into the poker room first before I can even withdrawl money from there?
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      It's like this with most withdrawal methods at most pokerrooms. You have to use the method to deposit first in order to be able to use it for withdrawal. It's not like it's Party on MB speciality..
    • Atoks
      Atoks
      Bronze
      Originally posted by PidKoker
      So are you saying that I can't just withdrawl VIA moneybookers without having a way to deposit moeny into my MB account with a credit card/debit card or something?
      And then I have to deposit into the poker room first before I can even withdrawl money from there?
      Yep pretty much. Well worth the effort tho. Ur gonna have to figure out something either way and AFAIK MB is the cheapest and most efficient option there is.
    • Alverine
      Alverine
      Bronze
      Thanks for replies.

Im trying to trade my money at party to some cash in MB.