complete/raise form SB after 1 limper?

• Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      hello!

since the raise chart after 1 limper is quite tight, i'd like to know if there are any cases when i can complete from SB? what range should i complete from SB (or maybe raise with a wider range from SB if BU limps)?
  • 3 replies
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      the only hands I see as option are small suited connectors as you get good price.. something like 43s - 87s imo

other opinions?
    • Amirapuato
      Amirapuato
      Bronze
      Getting 5:1 at the normal SB structure, I like:

98s - 43s (you can add T9s if you're not raising it)
      T8s - 53s (what do I do with J9s?)

And if you like to be on the loose side (and if the BB is passive !!)...

J8s - 63s :) (Q9s should be enough for iso-raise)
    • adr0001
      adr0001
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Primzi
      hello!

since the raise chart after 1 limper is quite tight, i'd like to know if there are any cases when i can complete from SB? what range should i complete from SB (or maybe raise with a wider range from SB if BU limps)?
      According to the bronze charts you can complete from SB after 1 limper with: any pair, 54s, A2s, K6s, Q7s, J8s, T8s, T9o, A6o, K8o, Q9o, J8o. I don't raise very much from SB because I'm OOP, the BB will often get good odds to call and the limper suggests a calling station so I must have a good hand to beat him. Imo, the raise chart after 1 limper from the silver chart is quite loose for SB b/c you will be OOP for the rest of the hand. Also you can't raise the same hands from SB that you would raise from BU. Usually I raise from SB after 1 limper 88(77), A9s, KTs, QJs, AJo(ATo) and KJo.