Gold for the first time!

• thebigheizung85
      thebigheizung85
      Silver
      Jeah that pretty much is my biggest success so far, although my bankroll was even higher once, but that was a major upswing and i had no control of it... now i feel like i have more of it, but we'll see the next weeks :-)

and i love to see the gold status right beneath my name :-)
  • 5 replies
    • darkonebg
      darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      good job!
      you can now aim for the platinum next month :)
    • thebigheizung85
      thebigheizung85
      Silver
      thank you^^

i will take my time... of course i have some goals i want to achieve, but i'll take my time to get there... rushing things is not to good for my play and i also like to live outside my room (and not just in front of my computer)

on the level i play at the moment NL25 (4-5 tabling) it seems quite some work to reach platinum... i'll see what i can do to join the platinum members club ;-)
    • darkonebg
      darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hehe, let me quote myself :D
      [quote]Originally posted by darkonebg
      [size=16]Long time,no see(write)[/size]
      Which brings us to today.I started early, and got 3 stacks before I knew it.That,and the updated SP made my emotional condition better,as I kinda realised that diamond status was pretty close.Thats why I broke my promise not to play in nights ,and grinded the limit carefully(with somehow weaktight folds for my usual style),until midnight,that is. My new goal is to become diamond,and well, some beginning players have very nice feedbacks for my blog,so I think this will inspire them.In fact, I dont see any benefits in being diamond(apart from the two high-stakes videos that I will enjoy watching), but the thought alone that it can be achieved by just grinding a limit as low as NL25,makes much more things look possible.So, after the points are updated,I sure hope I'll have enough to overstep my old points and achieve it in a few days.
      • Rebuild a roll for NL50 83%
      • Reach Everest VIP club Tier 3 75%
      • Become Diamond ??%
      [/quote]I actually managed to get to diamond in the next week. Hope it inspires you :)
    • thebigheizung85
      thebigheizung85
      Silver
      that's very kind... inspiring of course, but even if it takes two weeks, i'll be glad to get there ;-)

may - platinum
      june - diamand
      2010 - bracelet (just kidding :) )
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      You were diamond by playing only NL25 impressive volume :D