[NL2-NL10] NL50 - KJs ATS

• 6 replies
    • mishuq
      mishuq
      Bronze
      1 - a 3 BBs raise from CO is recogn as a steal so I suggest 4 BBs if you don't have a strong/playable hand
      2 - I agree with the equity as long as you only have 11 bbs left, but he is indeed kind of tight
      I'm folding this as well (except when I'm against very loose calling stations and maniacs), first of all because you can always loose against an ace high or a small pp, second - because of table image
    • sm112
      sm112
      Black
      I'm raising always 3BB late position (CO, BU) and 4BB from SB not to be readable (good hand or steal attempt). Is it correct or should I raise 4BB from any position with starting chart hands and 3BB with stealing hands? Playing NL50 and NL100.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello,

Nice hand, well played. Nah, just fold, I don't think you have enough equity against him, don't take the risk.

Best regards,
      Rensu
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      He defends his blind 18% of the time but I cant see if he calls or 3bets this but calculate the Breakeven equity and compare it against his range

Make sure you use your effective stack ($7)

- Gerv
    • dandycal
      dandycal
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Gerv
      He defends his blind 18% of the time but I cant see if he calls or 3bets this but calculate the Breakeven equity and compare it against his range

Make sure you use your effective stack ($7)

- Gerv
      But I can't really put him on an 18% range can I? Even without 3bets stats I must suppose he 3 bets a tighter range than he would defend it passively AND I'm stealing from CO. So I guess I ought ot put him on 10% at most, which does not give me enough odds.
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      That's correct, but it would be handy to see the exact percentages since you got 2.2k hands on him.

only against 66+,A8+,KT+ you can shove here but I think you are mostly like ''flipping'' against Ax or a PP

you got like 14bb as beginning stack, you can consider a skansky push if the SB is also defending his blind a lot ;)

- Gerv