Don't know what to do...? Help?

• MrMardyBum
      I have a BR of a mere $130ish...

I have an account at Full Tilt poker with 27% rakeback, but it's not linked to this site.

The majority of my BR is at PS, and I am defo going to make silver status there this month. Possibly Gold, but that is quite a way off.
      I will reach Gold on this site also this month :D

Here's my problem... I really want to earn my strategy points, but feel I am going to be really losing out at this level by not having rakeback.

I am pretty sure there isn't a way to rearrange my FT account to this site so I get the rakeback and the SP.

I would consider a decent deposit bonus to clear, but Ipoker is out of the question, I hate it with a passion that can't be measured with any amount of words.
      If I took a deposit bonus at PartyPoker, would this cover the rakeback at my rate of play (2k - 3k hands per day)?
      I like to play 16 tables, will Party be able to accomadate this?
      Do the tables ping to the front when it is my turn to act?
      Does it have a good amount of traffic at all times?

If not is there any other poker room that meets this requirements?

Or would I be better off sticking to Stars for now and climbing the VIP ladder.
      Today so far I have earned 200+ FPP's at NL25. It is my favourite poker room by far, and 2nd is FT, I love the traffic and the bonus of having the US players on there.
  • 2 replies
    • delete461

You are right about your FT account, no way it can be tracked to ps now

By playing on PartyPoker you get more strategy points than by playing on any other site.

Party doesnt offer rakeback, but they do have a points system which allows you to buy bonuses then clear them - I dont think its as generous as FTs 27% rakeback though. Party also has other promotions running almost every month which can earn you extra $$$, it adds up quite nicely.

yeah, you can play 16 tables on Party no problem.

the tables ping to the front when it is your turn to act - if you dont notice it then it pings to the front again when you have xxx seconds left to act.

Party doesnt have the same volume of traffic as Fulltilt, but it is enough. You can check the traffic by clicking poker room statistics at top of this page.
    • MrMardyBum
      Thanks a lot for the detailed reply :) .

Looks like party poker is the best option for now, I just don't like what I have seen of thier tables, but I guess with a little customization they can be made bearable.

I'm not asking for a money transfer, before any mods take it the wrong way! I have my own sources for that :P

But I take it that a transfer won't count as a deposit?