#1 on sharkscope leader board and fulltilt closes my account...

• infurnio
      infurnio
      Bronze
      I started playing a lot more poker on fulltiltpoker lately, and was having a lot of success doing it. My account name was rob456, I stuck mainly to $26 45 man sit n goes and was lightening them up. On sharkscope I am ranked #1 on the average profit leader board for any games 4-6 tables with a $16-$35 dollar buy in and before I was banned, #10 on the total profit leader board for this category. I was also in the top 20 on the average profit for 4-6 tables with any buy in. My stats are pretty solid on opr too, so as you can see I was having a bit of success and was enjoying it. Than, I was playing 3 handed at a final table, with a fellow Canadian and an american Exzactly. Exzactly is a weak player, he was obviously the weakest at the table and was losing bad. He was so frustrated that the two big stacks we're blinding him while avoiding a large pot with each other, obviously to lock up the top 2 finish and bigger prize pool, he decided we were colluding, which we obviously were not, I didn't even know the other player. $26 45 man tournies are common on fulltilt and you see the same players all the time on there, while playing 10 tables I have often had the same players at as many as 6 of my tables at the same time. So any ways.. because we had played in so many sit n goes together, fulltilt found hands were "questionable" decisions were made, decided we were colluding and ban my account and I'm assuming the other players but I don't know. Not only did they ban my but they took my entire account balance and won't return my emails. Just my rant guys... really ticked obviously.. thanks for reading... let me know what you think of this redic situation
  • 15 replies
    • Jaissica
      Jaissica
      Bronze
      AFAIK they dont ban people without fairly convincing evidence. Its pretty bad for business to ban people who are paying them piles and piles of rake.

I would assume you have some sort of recourse you could persue through their support system...
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      I'm afraid fulltilt has blocked accounts because of suspition of people being bots in the past. but hmmmm..... in any case FTP support has never avoided any email from me :rolleyes:
    • 1wayman
      1wayman
      Bronze
      well this sucks. I really dont understand how they think u cant get into same players at final tables?
      I would suggest posting this on two+two forums.
      And if you do, please make a link here to it :)
    • Verre
      Verre
      Bronze
      FTP DOES ban for no reason.

That is the reason I am here. I was new to poker, built up my 50 dollars to 500. Went to cash some out. Account Banned. All funds locked.

They send me an email saying I have multiple accounts. They say my brothers account, which had been inactive for 8 months was mine. Even though we have different names, different visa cards, but the same address.

FTPs responses where horrible. They asked me to send in both our passports and drivers licenses as proof. I sent it in 4 times over a two week period. Everytime I get a response from a DIFFERENT moderator saying I need to send it in again.

After all this, I went to the BC Gaming Board and they gave me a document to send them about illigal withholding of funds. I sent it to them. Literally within 30 minutes of me emailing that I had every cent of funds in my bank account. They reopened my account and encouraged me to play.

I told them I would never play at thier site again, my friend pointed me here, and I have been playing on Pokerstars every since.

My recommendation, contact your provincial gaming board and ask for help.
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Jaissica
      AFAIK they dont ban people without fairly convincing evidence. Its pretty bad for business to ban people who are paying them piles and piles of rake.

I would assume you have some sort of recourse you could persue through their support system...
      WRONG!!! (nothing personal against you ;) )

Im obv a bot. Oh and they cant provide me with evidence they have because it may comprimise future investigations. They say to me, well you havent sent any id to prove your not a bot and they didnt even ask me for any before they closed my account. Btw they took 4 days to respond to my email asking for proof or a way of detecting "bots" 4 DAYS!!! and the email i sent before that one they obv responded in a hour.

Imo its a bit dodgy but what can i do, im a bot.

-Jack (the bot)

<Edit: Why is this in Blog section btw?>
    • 1wayman
      1wayman
      Bronze
      I liked the post with BC gaming board.
      Its funny how "friendly" they can be when u give them some response from formal institution like this :)
    • Verre
      Verre
      Bronze
      Yeah as far as I am concerned, FTP is a bunch of jokers with horrible customer service.

Other companies (Pokerstars and PartyPoker) in my experience have much better service and if necessary live calling which helps alot to pound out the problems.

FTP doesn't respect thier players enough to realize who actually pays the bills. They are caught up in themselfs. Also the software sucks in comparison to Pokerstars.
    • 1wayman
      1wayman
      Bronze
      well for the software i must say that the one on Fulltilt i am more fond of than on poekrstars. generally the both sites have very good software, but when it comes to customer service/help, pokerstars is miles ahead.
    • Kruppe
      Kruppe
      Black
      is there any way of making sure this doesn't happen?
    • andyb43
      andyb43
      Bronze
      Originally posted by 1wayman
      well for the software i must say that the one on Fulltilt i am more fond of than on poekrstars. generally the both sites have very good software, but when it comes to customer service/help, pokerstars is miles ahead.
      You joking? I find FTP so laggy, I can usually brew a cup of tea between the flop and the turn.........

AS for this can't get your money thing.........get a lawyer go to a gaming board, there is recourse if you have been genuinely hard done by...GL
    • nafar84
      nafar84
      Bronze
      The other day I was reading a similar thing on 2+2, only the player in question actually admitted to colluding... anyway the point is, they sent him the HH's they used as evidence, along with their comments on each hand. Did they send you any HH?
    • DaPhunk
      DaPhunk
      Bronze
      This has me Scared. I wanted to switch to FTP after i cleared my Partypoker Bonuses, Now i'm having second thoughts!
    • AndySk
      AndySk
      Bronze
      wow, I start to think moving from there
    • infurnio
      infurnio
      Bronze
      Yea they sent me 3 HH.. it was just standard plays tho.. one the other guy folded AQ pre with a raise and a push ahead of him.. i just told them i cant control what he folds obviously.. another I folded 2 pair on a 13,000 bet into a 4K pot with straight and flush draw out and i had 3-1 chip lead playing 4 handed.. and the other was just a me making a bluff and got caught lol so it was pretty weak evidence... when i justified the plays they just told me they have more evidence and that was just a part of it but they failed to provide anything else
    • infurnio
      infurnio
      Bronze
      yea thanks man.. im definitely going to look at it from the legal side to see what I can get done.. I appreciate the response