SSS - NL10 - sample ~2k hands.

• marlonmlk
      marlonmlk
      Bronze

This how I'm going playing with SSS so far. Maybe I'm just running hot? I know this sample is too small. It should have a few more hands, but I installed Elephant just a few weeks later I started playing poker online (with real money lol).
      Those samples are from hands from PS and FT. One more thing, I only play on weekends and holidays.

I always play 4 tables at max, but generally I play only with 3 tables.

So here's some stats:

VP$IP: 9.6%
      AF: 3,7
      Handrange Flop 8,6%
      Preflop Raise: 7,9%
      Open Raise Late Pos: 14.6%
      Fold-SB To Steal: 88%
      Fold-BB To Steal: 96.6%

To finish this post, I'd like to say that I'm enjoying pretty much playing with SSS and I'm always improving the technique. I know it's a little bit swingy, but for me.. it's working pretty well so far.

Cheers.
  • 7 replies
    • delete461
      delete461
      Bronze
      Your winrate is 13.4bb/hh which is extremely high - be happy if it is higher than 3 or 4. Dont be too upset if it starts plummeting soon.

With SSS on NL10 your vpip and pfr should be exactly the same, eg 6/6 or 7/7. Your stats are 9.6/7.9 which means you are limping in a lot preflop, which you should never do. When you play a hand, always enter the hand with a raise - never call.

You are also stealing the blinds quite a lot which isnt recommended on micro limits, the fish play back at you too often to make it profitable in the long term.

Nice to hear you are enjoying SSS, good luck.
    • mishkagg
      mishkagg
      Bronze
      Oh, yeah, you're running very hot. With the SSS a win ration of 4-5 bb per 100 hands is the expected. Anything above this is great.

Gl in the future!
    • marlonmlk
      marlonmlk
      Bronze
      Well, I always play strictly by the book, but I added some moves.. I know this shouldn't be done, but it's working so well for me now, that I don't see a good reason to stop it.
      I'm only limping when I have a low pocket pair in the middle/late/blinds position. If someone raise, I just fold. (It's weird you said I limp alot, but it's not that much lol)
      Another thing is abount stealing blinds. I only do that when both players (SB and BB) play very tight. And of course, I just open raise from CO with playable hands.
      One more thing, usually I only leave the table when I reach 40BB. If the table is very tight, I leave with 30BB.
      I know some of you will repeat that in the long term some os this moves are no profitable, but for now, I want to take the risk.

Cheers.
    • kukkiwonBG
      kukkiwonBG
      Bronze
      Here is a good reason to stop
      IT IS STUPID
      you are not playing SSS with 40 BB
      and for sure you are not playing BSS

This is not moves that you are doing
      OL/fold is not a move
      it's stupid with 20 BB

Learn, post hands, ask questions and start making money

Best,
      Kukki
    • delete461
      delete461
      Bronze
      Originally posted by marlonmlk
      Well, I always play strictly by the book, but I added some moves.. I know this shouldn't be done, but it's working so well for me now, that I don't see a good reason to stop it.
      I'm only limping when I have a low pocket pair in the middle/late/blinds position. If someone raise, I just fold. (It's weird you said I limp alot, but it's not that much lol)
      Another thing is abount stealing blinds. I only do that when both players (SB and BB) play very tight. And of course, I just open raise from CO with playable hands.
      One more thing, usually I only leave the table when I reach 40BB. If the table is very tight, I leave with 30BB.
      I know some of you will repeat that in the long term some os this moves are no profitable, but for now, I want to take the risk.

Cheers.
      Your sample size is quite small - when you have 20 - 30k hands in your database I think you will find a very good reason to stop doing what you are doing.
    • marlonmlk
      marlonmlk
      Bronze
      Ok ok, I'll stop with such things (you guys got really mad lol).

Cheers.
    • kukkiwonBG
      kukkiwonBG
      Bronze
      not mad
      helpful :P