$14,80
      Hero:
      $11,80
      CO:
      $6,85
      BU:
      $10,25

0,05/0,1 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.65 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with K:diamond: , Q:club:
      2 folds, CO raises to $0,30, BU calls $0,30, SB calls $0,25, Hero raises to $1,60, CO folds, BU calls $1,30, SB folds.

Flop: ($3,80) 7:diamond: , 3:spade: , 6:heart: (2 players)
      Hero?

Had a very aggressive image at that table, had done a lot of 3 betting during the last 2 orbits. with that taken into account, would you cbet? I think it is very likely that he calls, and then I have to fire off a second barrel bluff.
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello,

Preflop: I am not a big fan of squeezing KQo being OOP and also against so many opponents, I'd prefer to fold there.

As played
      Flop: I am CBetting because I were PFA.

Best regards,
      Rensu
    • Fongie
      Fongie
      Bronze
      I think BUs range is pretty limited to pocket pairs there, so I would just c/f on flop. I made a promise to myself when playing nl10 that I wouldn't squeeze by the way... it never works :tongue:
    • pokeralle
      pokeralle
      Bronze
      You are definitely right. But I could not just let it go, it was just too tempting. Those dead money were just laying there screaming after a squeezer to steal them. I guess I am addicted to squeezing, if I not get better I might have to consider attending a squezzoholic meeting. :(