Moneybookers and Canada

• PidKoker
      PidKoker
      Global
      I have no experince in moving money / withdrawls or even the Laws on recieving such money (ie. do I have to declare it on my taxes or something)
      I am just curious if there are any other canadians who are using moneybookers to move money from one pokersite to another? also if they are withdrawing VIA Moneybookers? Also are there any restrictions and problems with Candians using this method (I mean via Law and such, I know some banks do not allow MB to be linked to your Bank account)

I usually just keep my BR online and dont bother moving it or withdrawing but I am interested in moving/ depositing into other poker sites to take full advantage of Deposit/reload bonus's.

I am curious if there are alot of fees (also do they send in $CAD currerncy) and also am I better of just having the poker site send me a cheque directly?

Also I do not own anything that will allow me to deposit any money into this account except my online bankroll so If they need verification via credit card or debit card I can not do this.

I also read somehwere saying that I can't just withdrawl VIA moneybookers without having a way to deposit moeny into my MB account with a credit card/debit card or something?
      And then I have to deposit into the poker room first before I can even withdrawl money from there?

Can anybody experienced with MB answer some of these questions even if they are not canadian ? Any help is very much appreciated. Some other questions may come up in the next few days if I can think of them and I will either edit this post and add them or just post a repley with them on it.
  • 4 replies
    • Verre
      Verre
      Bronze
      The best company is Insta-debit.

Unfortunately they are not recognized by many companys other than FTP.

On another note. Come out to a house game tonight Pid, 50 buying about 20 players in Cloverdale.
    • SalamiandCheese
      SalamiandCheese
      Bronze
      I tried to get a Moneybookers account going but the bank seemed very strict about the details they required. I ended up going to the bank, back home to email MB, back to the bank, back to email MB again, back to the bank, back to... ahhh fuck it I said!

Instadebit works pretty good. Click2Pay is another good option if instadebit is not available.
    • PidKoker
      PidKoker
      Global
      Originally posted by Verre
      The best company is Insta-debit.

Unfortunately they are not recognized by many companys other than FTP.

On another note. Come out to a house game tonight Pid, 50 buying about 20 players in Cloverdale.
      I got a final exam in the evening which is just stupid :evil: .. but maybe some time in the near future
    • Verre
      Verre
      Bronze
      Basically second to last monday of every month there is a decent house game in Cloverdale.

If you actually live in Surrey you probubly know some of the guys since you are either my age or a bit younger since your in Uni.