MOD or ADMIN please read this!

• garythehorse
      garythehorse
      Bronze
      Hi to whoever reads this!

i frequent the TAF forum because i struggle terribly with this "referred by" option and im sure many other people do beacuse there are many threads about it.

We all get the same answer every time when we ask "where can i find the referral opton"and the reply always is "click on the link" (my personal link takes my friends too the PS home page and thats it) now i've told them not too register yet because i want too find out 100% before they do anything.

do you think its possible too take a screenshot of the specific page so we can all see exactly where it is in the signup process. For example the first page One sees when registering is (Username: Password: and Email:) should it appear on the very first page or what? i have only one friend manage too refer me as thier referrer but a know of atleast 6 others who have done it wrong, a possible $600.. and for me that's a whole lot of moola :P

so please help me(and alot of other people out there) by posting a screenshot or explain exactly where it is because i'd really appreciate it!

many thanks,
      garythehorse
  • 2 replies
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi garythehorse,

I assume you want to know how to refer your friends to our website correctly. Regarding this matter, I can confirm that all you need to do is provide your friends with your personal tracking link which you can find under your TAF section. Once your friend clicks on your tracking link, his account will be tracked to your TAF account automatically.

Best,
      thunder
    • garythehorse
      garythehorse
      Bronze
      Great, thanks alot! let me just get this straight.. the email i send them regarding joining PS (That link that says my personalised number uGN3CU.....) if they click on that then its sorted?

then they just register and it will be credited too my account?