Strategy Points...?

• MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      Hi,

Sure this is somewhere, but I can't find it, sorry.

My Strategy points don't add up correctly, in my earned points (i.e in the poker room list on the right hand side) I have 678 points.

But on the left hand side where it says Lifetime strategy points I only have 572?

Will this update later, or is it an error somewhere?

Danny
  • 12 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello MrMardyBum,

The point totals are sometimes off while the server is updating them. In general your lifetime strategypoints should never really be under your recently earned points.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      They have been all day though :P

Lol
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      If it's still the same in a couple of days do I need to write to support or something?

Do you want a picture?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hey MrMardyBum,

The only thing I can think of is that it had something to do with the special bonuses not being counted towards your lifetime points. Would that coincide in terms of missing points? Otherwise yes. If it doesn't fix itself try writing a ticket to our support: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/help/

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      Okay, it's not the special bonuses... Just some of my pokerstars points...

I'll leave it till totmorrow then write to support.

Cheers,

Danny
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      All sorted.... Dead Thread!
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      I lied not sorted.... now I have to many ..... Proper laughing....Wtf!?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hey MrMardyBum,

Well having more lifetime points than points during the last 4 weeks is normal. The lifetime points simply counts all the points you have ever earned - while the other is just for the last 4 weeks.

As such the difference between them will get larger as time goes on :)

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      Yeah, proper durrr moment there,

My bad, sorry.

Danny
    • MAGICBRYAN
      MAGICBRYAN
      Bronze
      Hi All

I'm not sure if my question may have been answered here already on this thread.

I was on 94 points before yesterday, needing 100 points in total for silver. I went all out to get it in available time. My points on the right hand side with Full Tilt are now updated to 106, but at the bottom it says 94 and 94 on the left side too.

I know there have been times when FT have been offering double points, so maybe all haven't counted. But surely, if I was on 94 yesterday and earned 12 points yesterday, I can't still be on 94 gaining nothing at all for my efforts ?

I will check later
      Bryan
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MAGICBRYAN
      Hi All

I'm not sure if my question may have been answered here already on this thread.

I was on 94 points before yesterday, needing 100 points in total for silver. I went all out to get it in available time. My points on the right hand side with Full Tilt are now updated to 106, but at the bottom it says 94 and 94 on the left side too.

I know there have been times when FT have been offering double points, so maybe all haven't counted. But surely, if I was on 94 yesterday and earned 12 points yesterday, I can't still be on 94 gaining nothing at all for my efforts ?

I will check later
      Bryan
      It takes a while to update, and em, it seems they just did. :D
    • MAGICBRYAN
      MAGICBRYAN
      Bronze
      LOL thanks for the reply Nightfrostass, I had logged off, and have just returned, but I guess you saw it as it happened.

I can go to work now a happy man

All the best
      Bryan