$500 freeroll on mansion

• dnalloh
      dnalloh
      Bronze
      ok, usually i have no problems figuring these things out, but the freeroll on mansion tonight has got me completely confused. when does the thing start? first it has said 1900 for the longest time, but then i went to register and it said 1800, now it says 1900 again. what time and in what time zone is it?

thanks

:)

edit: never mind. i found the little server time thing up in the corner. dont play alot of scheduled tourneys on ipoker, so never needed to know the time before. thanks again anyway. :D
  • 10 replies
    • dnalloh
      dnalloh
      Bronze
      dont know y i even *beep* bothered. typical *beep* bull*beep*. wait and am patient. steal a few blinds, win a few half decent pots, hover around average stack... and then get *beep* by same player 2 big hands in a row as *beep* huge favorite and am gone. its so *beep* pathetic. TT v TJ and of course he hits str8 and then the *beep* idiot pushes in early position with *beep* 33 and im sitting on bb with QQ. now, i know for a *beep* fact he will hit his set before i ever hit call. becuz its *beep* designed that way. and *beep* voila... 3 on the *beep* flop.

GODDAMN REDICULOUS *BEEP* JOKE!!!

*edited for lyrical content* :tongue:
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Tough break my friend, but its a freeroll. You didn't lose anything and certainly not worth winding yourself up over.

Retry again another day, might have better luck.

Enjoy your poker,

Bart
    • mgbr
      mgbr
      Bronze
      Havent seen PS freeroll at Mansion...does it exist? :D
    • dnalloh
      dnalloh
      Bronze
      heat of the moment rant. *hangs head sheepishly* still frustrating as all hell to get sucked out on 2x in like 5 hands by same player after waiting well over an hour to get in good position. plus it was (for me anyway as i am not at all a nightowl) late and i was tired.

thanks for putting this thing on, ps! i would love to take part in another one. (i dont bother with the daily series - too many rounds to get to the real money)
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      I saw the email announcing this too late oh well.

You would think you would get some Titan-style popup announcing it
    • WPTRay
      WPTRay
      Bronze
      Finished place 30 in the 500 Freeroll.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by WPTRay
      Finished place 30 in the 500 Freeroll.
      Well played WPTRay, did you get ITM?

Bart
    • WPTRay
      WPTRay
      Bronze
      Yes, I'd won 3 Dollar or so :P
    • drmikeB
      drmikeB
      Bronze
      Is there a set schedule for the freerolls on Mansion? I never see any PS ones listed :( Was actually just coming here to suggest that we organize one somehow.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by drmikeB
      Is there a set schedule for the freerolls on Mansion? I never see any PS ones listed :( Was actually just coming here to suggest that we organize one somehow.
      Hi drmikeB,

Don't think there is a set schedule at the moment. PokerStrategy do organise various freerolls and other community events across many different platforms from time to time.

Keep an eye on the forum and news sections to see the latest/any upcoming promotions.

Best regards,

Bart