This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Articles as audio files

• Jonaton
      Jonaton
      Bronze
      Any plans to ever go this route with certain articles? I have found now that most books, lectures and everything else is becoming more redily available in audio format that I have started listening to everything. I find sitting and reading painful now as I could be listening to the book/article and doing 3 other things. I think being able to upload some of the silver (for example) articles to take with me on the go or for that matter listen to while earning you more MGR :D playing would be excellent.
  • 1 reply
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello Jonaton,

We have had some of the psychology articles available as audio files in the past - but never expanded on it. Part of the problem is the difficulty of putting difficult concepts that include practical examples / math / visualizations into easy to digest audio format.

We are however looking to increase the amount of articles that will be available as videos.

Best regards
      SoyCD