delete461
      Bronze
      because this isnt really a poker school, its a secret front for al-qaeda
    • andyb43
      andyb43
      Bronze
      Originally posted by delete461
      because this isnt really a poker school, its a secret front for al-qaeda
      You're supposed to keep that secret Osama......
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello RutledgeSmitty

I am sorry to say that at the moment we cannot transfer starting capital to players from the U.S. due to the current legal situation in your country. This is why you needed to indicate that you are not from the USA when you registered.

If and when the legal situation in the USA changes we hope to also accept US players - but until then there is nothing we can do.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • RutledgeSmitty
      RutledgeSmitty
      Basic
      Wait does it say I'm from the US or something and thats why i haven't gotten my money yet?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by RutledgeSmitty
      Wait does it say I'm from the US or something and thats why i haven't gotten my money yet?
      Hello RutledgeSmitty,

Yes you will not receive your money due to being from the US. As TheBu11d0g explained the legal situation in your country currently stops us from being able to grant you starting capital.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • luitzen
      luitzen
      Bronze
      Is it possible for US players to receive the benefits of PS without getting the starting capital? For example by depositing money themselves and using the PS codes?
    • nightshade438
      nightshade438
      Basic
      What exactly is this "legal" situation we have here? And why can't you warn us about it before we do quiz, sign up with the platform and all that? Also if the situation changes will you transfer funds for US players that have already done most of the process?
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello nightshade438,

It is clearly mentioned on the initial Registration page where you need to tick a box to confirm that you are over 18 and not a citizen of the US.

Unfortunately until the law changes we will not be able to accept players from the US of A.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • emik22
      emik22
      Bronze
      what about if a person is born in usa but lives in another country?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by emik22
      what about if a person is born in usa but lives in another country?
      Hello emik22,

The law only affects people who are currently residing in the USA. The citizenship plays no role in it. So US citizens living abroad can receive the starting capital & foreign citizens living in the USA cannot.

The basis for all of this is the so called Unlawful Internet Gambling
      Act (UIGEA) which was passed in 2006. As such we would like to advise you to carefully research the respective federal and state laws that apply to you in order to establish whether playing poker online is legally allowed in your
      jurisdiction and act accordingly.

Best regards
      SoyCD