sick of it

• dnalloh
      dnalloh
      Bronze
      this site is such a damn joke for the most part!! open some more damn tables for petes sake!!! there are like 10 mile long waiting lists to every damn table!!
  • 9 replies
    • wowadvisor
      wowadvisor
      Bronze
      i totally agree. How hard could it be for the software to automatically detect long waiting lists and then automatically create new tables?
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      Here is opal's quote...

Originally posted by opal99
      I have it confirmed: iPoker SUCKS!

17 April 2009 23:11:52 (17/04/2009 21:11:52 - GMT)

Welcome to Chat.Mansion.Com, Sammy will be right with you.

Sammy:
      Why the hell there are no empty 5/10 FL SH tables?? again.. // that was my question posted before it starts up

Sammy:
      Hello can I have your username please

opal99:
      opal99

opal99:
      it's not related to my account so answer my question please

Sammy:
      if all tables are full you will need to wait until they finish until new tables are added

opal99:
      so there's maximum of tables that can be played over whole network??

opal99:
      you must be kidding

Sammy:
      the tables are set up by the network not Mansion

opal99:
      there're tons of micro stakes tables and only 15 5/10?? this limits gives you the most money in rake so why ONLY 15?

opal99:
      it's not fair btw.. how can one participate in Spring dash if he cant play?

Sammy:
      As I have advised these are set up by the network and Mansion cannot set up extra tables

opal99:
      every serious network/room can offer as many tables as are demanded... every one except iPoker apparently

opal99:
      thank you for your time

I was just about to close the window but he didnt stop:

Sammy:
      the new ones will start as soon as the current ones have finished and are constantly updated

opal99:
      does my english sucks so hard? it doesnt matter as long as there will be only 15 of them...

Sammy:
      As I have advised we cannot set up further tables this is done by the network

opal99:
      anyway.. thanks for explanation. Will post it in forums. good reason to leave room/network only after 17 days

opal99:
      good bye

Is this normal?? How did happen that I joined them? I was going to get 5th-10th place in 2nd round of Spring dash promotion worth $6,000 - $8,500 (+ another 2 mil MCP after multiplication, so ~$5500) everything in next 14 days.. Well, have to change my mind :(
    • dnalloh
      dnalloh
      Bronze
      :D

i play on those multitude of micro stakes tables, but it still sucks even down in those depths. and when i do find a completely empty table and sit at it, just hoping to get a table started, wait for 10 min and no one else sits. i guess theyd rather be one of 850 in line instead of play a few minutes short handed. sigh...

and do have to say, that i do think overall ipoker is trash, but with one exception: VC - im only on titan, mansion and vc, but have heard cd isnt any better. vc has the same structural probs of course, but bonuses clear a ton faster and their support is freaking awesome.

(see, pokerstrategy, dnalloh isnt only negative. he likes some things :tongue: )
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      The only thing one room on network can be better in than other is support and I have no problem to believe the most of others have much better one :P

I play SH so if iPoker adds more tables, they would be filled up in 10 seconds at most..
    • Jonaton
      Jonaton
      Bronze
      I went to play earlier, just at FL$.10/$.20 and there were waits up to 21 players long on some tables, 8 was the smallest wait I saw. I just can not understand why the network wouldn't allow unlimited tables to open so long as people are filling them. Guess it's just another strike on iPoker.
    • gape0000
      gape0000
      Bronze
      If i had to make a guess i would say that are somewhat limited with server capacity or stg like that and they want to have a "stable" network. No real other reason do deprive themself of more profit or what? But thats just my 5cents could be in the dark here :)
    • wowadvisor
      wowadvisor
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gape0000
      If i had to make a guess i would say that are somewhat limited with server capacity or stg like that and they want to have a "stable" network. No real other reason do deprive themself of more profit or what? But thats just my 5cents could be in the dark here :)
      yes thats one of the main reasons.. but a company like mansion makes millions of profit! they should purchase better servers etc to support its players!! :evil:

come on .. i scan tables 10 minutes before i start my session to check where the fish are .. but there is no point as the queue is so long the whole table VPIP could be totally different by the time i get to sit at the table...

mansionpoker MAKE MORE TABLES AVAILABLE!!! :evil:
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Originally posted by wowadvisor
      mansionpoker MAKE MORE TABLES AVAILABLE!!! :evil:
      It's not caused by Mansion poker (not saying it would be better if they could fix it :P ), but it's whole iPoker network problem.. Whatever is the reason, they're incredible stupid to do what they do...

gape: why are you silver?? I hoped you'll join us in Hamburg in June.
    • gape0000
      gape0000
      Bronze
      No worries opal im still playing just not much at tracked accounts :)

About Hamburg im not sure if i will have the time since im gonna be moving just about that time .