OMG I LOVE U! ahh

• doironijs233
      doironijs233
      Bronze
      OMG theres really 50$ in my poker account and I didn't have to send photo id or credit card info and bill statements OMG THIS IS SURREAL IF I AM DREAMING DONT PINCH ME NOW
  • 10 replies
    • darkonebg
      darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      hehe..
      Why shouldnt there be 50$ in your account.
      Dont spend it in one place, concentrate on the articles and improve your game, and it will become thousands before you know it :D
    • LemOn36
      LemOn36
      Coach
      Coach
      Yeah Happened t me last night!

Walking down the street, and Woahh I found a wallet in this guys pocket! Free $50 too!
    • redskwerl
      redskwerl
      Black
      Originally posted by LemOn36

Walking down the street, and Woahh I found a wallet in this guys pocket! Free $50 too!
      wow, weirdest thing, I lost my wallet yestarday in the park with $50 in it. lulz
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello doironijs233,

Congratulations on passing the test and welcome to PokerStrategy.

I would recommend checking out the articles, the videos and the public coachings as these resources will all help you to become a better player and improve your knowledge.

I would also recommend you to check out the PS downloads area as there are some excellent tools there that will also help to improve your game as well.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • LemOn36
      LemOn36
      Coach
      Coach
      Originally posted by redskwerl

wow, weirdest thing, I lost my wallet yestarday in the park with $50 in it. lulz
      So you are my personal Poker Strategy <3
    • Snuggles666
      Snuggles666
      Bronze
      Originally posted by redskwerl

Wow weird thing! I was in the park yesterday and I saw a dude accidentally dropping a wallet - from a distance it seemed like he had $50 in it. I wanted to go to him and tell him but before I managed to do that, some other dude takes it and runs away.
    • hilikt
      hilikt
      Global
      Good Luck .
      As other said- dont spend it in one place ;]
    • Gafny
      Gafny
      Bronze
      i love you too
    • simsons999
      simsons999
      Global
      It will be great I to feel this too..
    • corshi
      corshi
      Bronze
      what's even more weird is that some time ago I gave 50$ to a beggar because he showed his wallet and was empty ..... weird my friend , weird