Strange problem about the quiz

• tiptonred
      tiptonred
      Bronze
      Just recently I have had alot of my referrals complaining that they have failed the quiz. I was getting a little suspicious as it seemed rather strange that so many should be failing when in the past its been quite simple for them.

So I asked one of my members to re-take the quiz and note all the questions.

When he took the quiz we then went back through each and every answer and checked it against the lessons and information given out by the site.

From his answers I could see he got 19/20 correct. I checked, rechecked and checked again.

He failed...

I then got other members to try their quiz doing the same thing, and amazingly he got 19/20 right and he failed too..

Then I got someone to try his last and final attempt and when we checked his answers he got 16/20 right.

Guess what.. HE PASSED..

Anyone able to throw some light on whats going on ?
  • 1 reply
    • tiptonred
      tiptonred
      Bronze
      Oh I should mention that in the two cases where the members failed, whilst they were taking the quiz they answered a question and pressed to move onto the next question. They were then redirected to the home page. When they clicked to go back a screen it took them to the question they had just answered.

Could this possibly be anything to do with the problem ?