3 different winnings

• opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Hi all;

I have no idea where to post it (Mansion Poker / Poker Software / Fixed Limit) so this should be the right place.

I play FL mainly on Mansion this month and my PT3 shows strange things..

1. According to Mansion lobby I have lost $820.38 this month.
      2. According to "Player Details" in General tab and Sessions tab in PT3 I have lost $780.03.
      3. According to Graphs, Winnings and Hands tabs in PT3 I have lost $863.53.
      (it's lifetime on Mansion without any active filters)

Where is the truth??

I'm not saying Mansion scammed me or something, but I'm curious what's going on. Any idea how to correct it, or how to find out what's wrong?
  • 6 replies
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      Hi opal99,

I had problems with Ipoker not sending the 1st or last hand dealt at a table sometimes. They were not saving locally. It's possible that it's the same problem.

Ohh, and theres nothing they will do. It's a glitch in the network that I was told, "it is not a priority for us to fix this problem", by two different IPokerplatforms.

Best regards,
      Stiev
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      OK, thank you cannell. So I should believe what lobby says then... That explains why i have more PS points than I "should" have..

Originally posted by cannell555
      Ohh, and theres nothing they will do. It's a glitch in the network that I was told, "it is not a priority for us to fix this problem", by two different IPokerplatforms.
      Why am I not surprised? :rolleyes:

edit: Would they send me all my hand histories if I ask them? (Stars do that with no problem but it takes a long time) That would correct my database.. or should..
    • flopraiser
      flopraiser
      Bronze
      Originally posted by opal99

I play FL mainly on Mansion this month and my PT3 shows strange things..

1. According to Mansion lobby I have lost $820.38 this month.
      2. According to "Player Details" in General tab and Sessions tab in PT3 I have lost $780.03.
      3. According to Graphs, Winnings and Hands tabs in PT3 I have lost $863.53.
      (it's lifetime on Mansion without any active filters)
      Hi,

I play on party and have had problems with poker tracker not collecting all the hand historys on auto import. Lost a BI on an AK, went to poker tracker to analyse the hand and it wasn't there, imported the hand history folder manually and it still wasn't there. I also import databases manually into poker tracker on a regular bases and always get error messages telling me to request certain hands individually as it had lost the conection with the file. Your problem could lie with poker tracker, check your imported files after each session to see if poker tracker is showing any import errors. Sorry I don't know of a fix for this, haven't checked their website yet as its mainly minned hands I import so loosing a few doesn't matter to me. Hope this helps.
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      I remember same problems with PP last year but you're able to get any HH you need there. I didn't get any error message during the auto-import so dont have chance to find out if that's the reason. Maybe I'll have to run datamining on another PC and compare HHs after the session..
    • flopraiser
      flopraiser
      Bronze
      I don't kuow if I have mis-understood you but you won't get an erroe message flash up, after each session before you turn off PT3 check your auto import tab and look at import statistics, it will give you the number of errors in a box along with number of hands and any duplicates.

Good idea to mine the tables on another PC but a long task I should imagine if there's any difference between thye sets of figures.

Idea:
      Manually import the hands from: C:/Program files/PokerTracker3/Processed with elephant and see if you get the same info. May need to create another database.
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      I'm not sure if they will send you all the hand histories tbh. When I noticed it I was running a SSS prop bet, so it fucked with my winrate alot (doubled up 1st hand on 3 tables in a session, and none of them were recorded). Therefore I just withdrew the lot, and aint played on Ipoker since.

goodluck,
      Stiev