PS scamming???

• larigpt
      larigpt
      Bronze
      larigpt,
      03.04.09 16:18: One of my referred person has reached to 5000 points but it hasn't been credited to my TAF account. And also I have a problem with withrawing it, because Titan and Mansion doesn't allow Estonians and I have account in partypoker long time now. Is it possible to get my party accouont tracked by pokerstrategy. I belive I didn't sign up by any affiliate. If it's not possible i think I cant get my Taf bonuses or can I?
      Jeff,
      03.04.09 16:51: Dear larigpt,

We apologise for the slight delay in crediting the bonus money to your TAF account, please be patient.

Just enter your PartyPoker account name, it doesn´t have to be tracked to PokerStrategy.

Best regards,
      Jeff
      larigpt,
      06.04.09 16:40: Hello again. Its almost a week and still my Taf account is 0$. How long is "slight delay"?
      Jeff,
      07.04.09 17:09: Dear larigpt,

According to my information, you haven´t requested any payment, yet.

Best regards,
      Jeff
      larigpt,
      08.04.09 08:05: The reason for this is that, my Taf account still isnt't credited with 75$. It shows 0$
      Jeff,
      08.04.09 13:20: Dear larigpt,

You don´t have anymore TAF money available, your TAF money wa spaid on October 14th 2008.

Best regards,
      Jeff
      larigpt,
      08.04.09 18:07: Thats true, but last week one of my affiliate reached to 5000 PS points, and as I see I shoult get 75$. Your Taf conditions tell clearly 10$ when 15 points, 15$ when 100 points and 75$ when 5000 points. Username who made points is Muust. He or she signed up on PokerStrategy under me.
      Jeff,
      08.04.09 18:29: Dear larigpt,

Yes, yopur friend reached the 5,000 StrategyPoints recently. Due to the new TAF / promotion system there are slight delays with crediting the TAF money, please be patient.

Best regards,
      Jeff
      larigpt,
      09.04.09 08:07: Ok, at least its solved. I saw that he havent requested 50$bonus and he plays with his own money. One moment I thought it may be the problem.

Good luck

larigpt
      larigpt,
      15.04.09 16:10: Hello again

It's now 12 days since my friend reached 5000 points and still my Taf account is 0. If your systems doesn't work properly I think You should add it manually to my Taf account.

larigpt
      Jeff,
      16.04.09 13:07: Dear larigpt,

I´m sorry, I didn´t notice that the acocunt of "Muust" was deactivated in July of 2008. Therefore, you cannot get any StrategyPoints, unfortunately.

Best regards,
      Jeff
      larigpt,
      16.04.09 17:47: This is kind of unfair, because he plays and earns money for you as your affiliate in pokerroom. And I should get my share.

This is the thread I didn't want to create, but I had no choice. Here is the thing I want to say: one of my referrals reached to 5000 Strategy Points and I should get 75$ for it. For the last reply from Jeff I have to say that Muust used his account on Nov 2008 lately. As I see it's not important that his account was deactivated. He joined pokersite through Pokerstrategy and earns money for PS. He didn't take free 50$. He plays with his own money. And he reached to 5000 points AND I SHOULD GET 75$ TO MY TAF ACCOUNT.
  • 3 replies
    • Fongie
      Fongie
      Bronze
      Answer to title: No

Answer to thread: You don't deserve TAF money. Who says PS has to give you money for free?
    • larigpt
      larigpt
      Bronze
      WTF free....Muust is referred here by me, and TAF T&C say that I get 75$ when he reaches 5000 strategy points.
    • tiptonred
      tiptonred
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Fongie
      Answer to title: No

Answer to thread: You don't deserve TAF money. Who says PS has to give you money for free?
      I dont know the T+Cs and precisely what the rules are so its a little hard to make an informed opinion here, however there is something you do need to think about.

I own a website and forum, and that does not come for free. I have to pay for that.

In order to cover those costs I am an affiliate to POKERSTRATEGY. I am advertising to POKERSTRATEGY on the belief that if I refer people I wil get rewarded. After all, ever person I refer who takes the money and plays via the link they provide makes POKERSTRATEGY money. As teh person who referred them I expect my fair share of that...

How long the person who signed up via POKERSTRATEGY is a member should not be relevant. The poker site does not care if the person is no longer a member of POKERSTRATEGY, they still get paid their fair whack, as they should do. But likewise they should pay out sum they promise.

Its not the referrers fault that the player no longer wants to play on POKERSTRATEGY. You could argue that its poor business on the sites part for not keeping him as a member and gaining potential further revenue.

As I say, I dont know the T+Cs but on face value I would say the original poster has a very valid point. He should get paid. Its only fair. He took the time to try make POKERSTRATEGY money so should be rewarded for it.

Finally I would ask this.. If the account has been deactivated then how is he still accruing points ?