Im new and need some answers! :)

• klapauciu5
      klapauciu5
      Basic
      Hello to all fellow poker lovers

I saw this site when I was looking at freerolls on PartyPoker. I myself have been playing poker for a few months on PP. However, I would like to take up this great offer of live coaching/$150 in poker money to enhance my game. My account is empty now, but I played in a real money game about a wekk ago, so I understand I will have to wait for 2 months to close my account. A couple of other questions:

1.On my PP account, I have accumalated about 300 PartyPoints in the last week, but I have only just signed up to this website. Will I still be allowed to play in the silver freeroll, or must the Partypoints be gained while I am a member of this site?
      2.It says that I must be inactive for 60 days so that my partypoker account can be closed. Does that include not playing in freerolls (ie. the $250 freeroll at 15:45 ET)? Or is it just real money games?
      3.When my account is closed, may I still use the same credit card on the new account I create? Will I have to go through the same process to activate my real money account, or do I need something else to receive the $150 bonus?

If someone could answer these questions, I would be very appreciative

Thanks in advance

:)
  • 1 reply
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Hello klapauciu5

1) No - you can only take part at our bonus promotions with an PartyPoker account registered with our Bonus code. I am sorry for that, but this is how PartyPoker tracks our players.

2) No you can't use your old account during the time of inactivaty in any kind of poker game. No matter if its a freeroll or even Play Money. I mean its closed you won't be able to log in after you wrote the mail to PP.

3) Yes you can of course use the old credit card again. After 60 days passed you must do the same like everybody else to receive our $150 bonus. More information can be found here

Although it seemed like you already read our guide about this problem here is the link again: Click me!

Best regards,
      Stefan