Multitabling SNGs

• cyzo
      cyzo
      Bronze
      I have $370 in bonuses to clear on pokerstars and a solid bankroll, so I have started multitabling SNGs.

Last night, I 16-tabled the $5.20 DoNs on PokerStars just to test it at a level below my bankroll (I am already a successful SNG player, but I have not massively multitabled for a while).

I am wondering: what is the best setup for playing a large volume of SNGs at once (obviously over 16).

Tools I have at my disposal: A tablet PC with a stylus (faster and easier than a mouse). A 1280x800 screen (kind of small). Desktop extension software supporting three additional virtual desktops.

I can download anything else that might help.

When I played the 16, I tiled 8 tables with significant overlap on two virtual desktops and switched between the two while playing.

Basically, I am asking anyone who does a lot of multitabling for advice on how to physically accomodate a very large number of tables on pokerstars. Also, is there a faster way to register than the select in lobby -> click register -> select buyin -> click ok?

Thanks for any input.
  • 2 replies