This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Multitabling SNGs

• cyzo
      cyzo
      Bronze
      I have $370 in bonuses to clear on pokerstars and a solid bankroll, so I have started multitabling SNGs.

Last night, I 16-tabled the $5.20 DoNs on PokerStars just to test it at a level below my bankroll (I am already a successful SNG player, but I have not massively multitabled for a while).

I am wondering: what is the best setup for playing a large volume of SNGs at once (obviously over 16).

Tools I have at my disposal: A tablet PC with a stylus (faster and easier than a mouse). A 1280x800 screen (kind of small). Desktop extension software supporting three additional virtual desktops.

I can download anything else that might help.

When I played the 16, I tiled 8 tables with significant overlap on two virtual desktops and switched between the two while playing.

Basically, I am asking anyone who does a lot of multitabling for advice on how to physically accomodate a very large number of tables on pokerstars. Also, is there a faster way to register than the select in lobby -> click register -> select buyin -> click ok?

Thanks for any input.
  • 2 replies