Accounts from Serbia closed??

• matovicmilos
      matovicmilos
      Bronze
      I sent an email to titan support this morning about not being able to log in, and got this answer from them:
      Milos, we regret to inform you that accounts from Serbia are temporarily
      closed as per management's decision until further notice.

Do you know something about it? And when will acc be available again?
  • 14 replies
    • Jaissica
      Jaissica
      Bronze
      There may be a legal ruling / new law recently passsed in Serbia that inhibits or prohibits online gambling... id check local law news sources if I were you.
    • lordnex
      lordnex
      Bronze
      lol, our (Serbian) parliament is chaotic, they are not even passing the important laws right now and they sure haven't passed any law about gambling nor about anything online...

Anyway, I am totally pissed at Titan because they haven't sent e-mail or any info explaining the situation. I have money on the account there and I want it back! I've just sent them an e-mail about this...
    • lordnex
      lordnex
      Bronze
      They replied within 40 minutes and asked me to provide them with MoneyBookers, NETeller, Click2pay or ClickandBuy account details to transfer the money. Fair enough. Here is a copy, if anyone else is interested:

Nenad, we apologize if you were not informed regarding the recent issue about Serbia being added to the restricted countries in Titan Poker. However, this is a management decision which was implemented immediately.

We can process a withdrawal regarding your remaining funds amounting to ***. If you have an existing Moneybookers account, please provide us the account details so that we can transfer the money. You can also use our other alternative payment methods, if you already have an existing account with them like NETeller, Click2pay and ClickandBuy.

Please confirm which payment method you like to use and provide us your
      account details with your selected method.

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
    • matovicmilos
      matovicmilos
      Bronze
      They did the same with me, sent the money to my mb account, but 8.5k points stayed there and cant be used.
      Did you deposit before they locked your acc? Because i have a friend who played with ps150 and didnt deposit and i wonder will he be able to get it
    • matovicmilos
      matovicmilos
      Bronze
      I think we should gather and sue Titan poker
    • vesacv85
      vesacv85
      Bronze
      I just send mail to titan , hoping for some good news. Btw about our government I think they are still argumenting about giraffe and the price they paid for here
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      hey guys, I'm sorry to hear that but unfortunately we can't do anything about it.

But at least you get your money back.

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • KajzerSoze
      KajzerSoze
      Bronze
      I have the same problem, account was locked, then I send email to support and they said this :
      We appreciate your interest in our poker room. Unfortunately, we are currently not accepting players from your jurisdiction. This is a decision made by our Poker Management. We will be sure to notify you should this policy change in the future.

Then I said : ok but what about my funds, how can I cashout ?

They said this :
      Your withdrawal concern has been forwared to our Finance Department.
      Rest assured that you will be notified as soon as we have further information regarding this matter.
      Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.

That was yesterday, I'm still waiting, btw I've made deposit with moneybookers.
      I guess you guys were lucky, my problem has to go to Finance Department :)
      I hope that wouldnt take too long.
    • KajzerSoze
      KajzerSoze
      Bronze
      Originally posted by matovicmilos
      They did the same with me, sent the money to my mb account, but 8.5k points stayed there and cant be used.
      Did you deposit before they locked your acc? Because i have a friend who played with ps150 and didnt deposit and i wonder will he be able to get it
      Ah yes...maybe that's it, I played with ps150 too but made deposit later.
      Maybe that's why there is delay with transfer but really I cant see why should that be a problem :rolleyes:
    • matovicmilos
      matovicmilos
      Bronze
      If you deposited allready i dont see why should there be a bproblem they have your deposit details and should pay you.. but i still think we should sue them they cant close bunch of accounts just like that without warning.
      Some people with little money will just give up on it, if nothing titan made a fortune just by keeping the points
    • KajzerSoze
      KajzerSoze
      Bronze
      Well, this morning I received this in email from them :
      Our Finance team is in the process of returning your remaining balance. With this, I would like to confirm which payment method do your prefer it to be credited. Would you want us to process it using your Moneybookers Account?

I said yes and after 10 minutes they said this :
      Thank you for confirming in which payment method you want to use.
      We appreciate your promptness in replying to our mail.
      Rest assured that you will be notified once we have an update.
      In the mean time, we kindly ask for your patience.

I dont know why they closed accounts from Serbia in the first place.
      As far as I know this is first site introducing that policy.
      Weird.
    • xponentx
      xponentx
      Bronze
      I know that a lot of online businesses that deal with money will sometimes ban an entire country if they have had scam attempts or anything dodgy with a number of people from that country.

So for example, if they had 10 people from Serbia busted for collaborating in the same day, they might decide that people from Serbia are not trustworthy, and ban everyone. It's a heavy-handed approach to a small problem, but it wouldn't be the first time it had been done.
    • Heffron89
      Heffron89
      Bronze
      Really? I've seen many serbian players today on Ipoker maybe its just the Titan poker skin?

May be because they are allways talking in their own language on the tables!! its so fking annoying.
    • Cakara
      Cakara
      Black
      Е заболе ме што те нервира

Sorry I'm spamming delete my post I just couldn't resist