bonuscode

• SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      When I registered I didn't see field where I should enter the bonus code. But I couldn't login to bwin software due to my internet connection (blocked ports) so I will connect when I will be at the university. Will I have to enter it when I will login in software?
  • 9 replies
    • mishuq
      mishuq
      Bronze
      nah, on the web page
      I think it's something like 'my account' -> 'my poker' and write down the bonus code in the white box
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      And one more question - don't I have to enter my nickname somewhere in pokerstrategy to confirm? I remember when I registered on a new platform earlier I needed to enter my nick, but now I can't find where to enter it.
    • mishuq
      mishuq
      Bronze
      top menu bar -> poker rooms ? I'm guessing nothing changed since
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      Originally posted by mishuq
      top menu bar -> poker rooms ? I'm guessing nothing changed since
      I go there then -> bwin review and I can't find where to enter my nickname. I am guessing something changed :) maybe it's not necessary to do this anymore?
    • mishuq
      mishuq
      Bronze
      probably depends on how you registered at bwin. if you did it from the PS link, I don't think you need to register your nickname anymore
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      Originally posted by mishuq
      probably depends on how you registered at bwin. if you did it from the PS link, I don't think you need to register your nickname anymore
      I registered from PS link. Thank's for the answers.
    • ch0b0
      ch0b0
      Bronze
      Hallo!
      i have a little question and didn´t want to create a new thread.

Well i have been a member at bwin for a few months and today i have entered the bonus code and deposited 10$ with the same method which i always use, online bank transfer.

In the "My Poker" section of bwin the bonus is listed and marked as "active" but i don´t see the 1000$ bonus if i play poker.

If i go to the bwin review the deposit methods are listed but the one i have used is not there. could it be because of that ? do i have to take another (one of the listed) payment method to activate the bonus ?
    • mishuq
      mishuq
      Bronze
      if the money you deposited got into your account, it should be fine. there is no connection/restriction between the bonus and the deposit option you picked.

if the bonus is the 1k$ one, when you click on it in the 'my poker' window there should be a drop down with a progress bar and a list with the steps
    • ch0b0
      ch0b0
      Bronze
      Well, it works fine now. It just takes some time to be updated i guess.
      Thanks anyway :)