Too good to be true?

• FirestormX
      My name is Matt. I'm a Canadian (and after browsing these forums and seeing the very active mods posts, I've already joined the Canadian group ;) ).

My initial thought upon arriving at is that it must be too good to be true. I questioned myself as to how I was being scammed... Regardless I completed the quiz, and signed up for Titan poker.

I woke up to find the $50 dollars cash in my Titan account. A smile naturally crossed my face. After re-reading a couple of the articles I took to the tables and after a couple of hours and a couple of nasty bad beats, I found that I was still profitable on the day.

Needless to say I've got a couple friends who are now in the process of signing up.

Thanks a lot PokerStrategy, and I look forward to becoming a part of the community.

• 2 replies
    • vhallee
      Hello Matt and welcome to PokerStrategy!

Regarding your "Too good to be true?" question, I guess you already realized it is all real :) If you want to know how everything works, then you can read our Business Model to find out more about this.

Since you are here to improve your game, I suggest that you take advantage of all our learning tools, especially the Strategy Articles, Instructional Videos and Coaching Sessions.

Also, don't forget to post in the forums whenever you have a question, need advice or simply want to chat with fellow poker players ;)

Best regards,
    • EagleStar88
      Hi Matt,

Welcome to the community.

As vhallee's already indicated, we're all friendly here, any problems or if you want to check a particular hand/poker move etc with fellow players, just post a question and you'll soon have lots of responses :)

Wishing you every success,