This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Too good to be true?

• FirestormX
      FirestormX
      Bronze
      My name is Matt. I'm a Canadian (and after browsing these forums and seeing the very active mods posts, I've already joined the Canadian group ;) ).

My initial thought upon arriving at PokerStrategy.com is that it must be too good to be true. I questioned myself as to how I was being scammed... Regardless I completed the quiz, and signed up for Titan poker.

I woke up to find the $50 dollars cash in my Titan account. A smile naturally crossed my face. After re-reading a couple of the articles I took to the tables and after a couple of hours and a couple of nasty bad beats, I found that I was still profitable on the day.

Needless to say I've got a couple friends who are now in the process of signing up.

Thanks a lot PokerStrategy, and I look forward to becoming a part of the community.

Matt
  • 2 replies
    • vhallee
      vhallee
      Bronze
      Hello Matt and welcome to PokerStrategy!

Regarding your "Too good to be true?" question, I guess you already realized it is all real :) If you want to know how everything works, then you can read our Business Model to find out more about this.

Since you are here to improve your game, I suggest that you take advantage of all our learning tools, especially the Strategy Articles, Instructional Videos and Coaching Sessions.

Also, don't forget to post in the forums whenever you have a question, need advice or simply want to chat with fellow poker players ;)

Best regards,
      vhallee
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Matt,

Welcome to the community.

As vhallee's already indicated, we're all friendly here, any problems or if you want to check a particular hand/poker move etc with fellow players, just post a question and you'll soon have lots of responses :)

Wishing you every success,

Bart