• andyb43
      andyb43
      Bronze
      Great BRM............. :D
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by KidPokersKid
      what do I do now that I lost my bonus by bringing my whole BR to one table... can I get it re-activated or have I lost it forever?
      Hi kidPokersKid,

Bad luck losing your bankroll, however we do stress in our strategy guides and all over the forums that BRM (Bankroll Management) is vital to a long and successful poker game. It is the first and foremost aspect to learn.

Each player is only entitled to one account and just one $50 capital from PokerStrategy, you will not therefore receive any further capital. If you lose the $50, its lost forever.

You do however have options. You could:

> Deposit your own money and start again;
      > Tell your friends about PokerStrategy and earn T.A.F. money from us (see the link in my signature);
      > Try a few freeroll tournaments and start your BR again from any winnings, etc.

Whichever you choose, I cannot stress enough, the importance of reading our strategy articles throughout carefully to ensure that you do not lose any further money.

Good luck & best regards,

Bart
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi KidPokerskid,

Apologies, please disregard my previous reply, I mistakenly thought you had lost your entire bankroll, not just the PokerStrategy bonus at Party Poker.

On the basis that it is the bonus that has been removed:

After having collected a total of 300 PartyPoints you can contact our support via the ticket system to ask them to ask PartyPoker to re-instate your $100 bonus if you have lost it due to taking all your money to the tables.

They will then try to get it re-activated for you.

Appreciate mistakes can happen, but I would recommend not taking your whole bankroll to tables but instead follow appropriate BRM. Otherwise your enjoyment of poker can be cut prematurely short and prove costly.

Wishing you every continued success.

Best regards,

Bart
    • LemOn36
      LemOn36
      Coach
      Coach
      Originally posted by EagleStar88
      Hi KidPokerskid,

Apologies, please disregard my previous reply, I mistakenly thought you had lost your entire bankroll, not just the PokerStrategy bonus at Party Poker.

On the basis that it is the bonus that has been removed:

After having collected a total of 300 PartyPoints you can contact our support via the ticket system to ask them to ask PartyPoker to re-instate your $100 bonus if you have lost it due to taking all your money to the tables.

They will then try to get it re-activated for you.

Appreciate mistakes can happen, but I would recommend not taking your whole bankroll to tables but instead follow appropriate BRM. Otherwise your enjoyment of poker can be cut prematurely short and prove costly.

Wishing you every continued success.

Best regards,

Bart

He obviously did it to impress his buddies ;o
    • AndySk
      AndySk
      Bronze
      quit poker, or better, deposit money and sit at my table pls
    • Reanimater
      Reanimater
      Bronze
      if you cannot see any active bonus, it means that your money are no longer restricted...

it's generally a good thing, since you can cashout the amount.

So here's the two options for you:

1. if you have enough money in your account (more then 50 USD) you can cashout and use PSVIP bonus on another site

2. mention point one and the support might help you reinstate the second 100 USD bonus from PokerStrategy

however I am a fan of PartyPoker so I would suggest that you keep on playing here even without a bonus.

especially if you are a SNG fan and want to buy entries with points etc
    • KidPokersKid
      KidPokersKid
      Global
      I didnt lose my BR I was just playing some HU and I needed to rebuy quickly cuz I was in a hand and I used the "take all" button and because I put all of it onto one table I lost my bonus that I got through PS
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by KidPokersKid
      I didnt lose my BR I was just playing some HU and I needed to rebuy quickly cuz I was in a hand and I used the "take all" button and because I put all of it onto one table I lost my bonus that I got through PS
      Yes, please see my 2nd note above and contact support, they should be able to assist you. I mistakenly misread your opening post, sorry OP ;-).

Others, please be more respectful and supportive to your fellow members, you may need help one day too.

Best regards,

Bart