Bonus code mistake

• 5 replies
    • LemOn36
      LemOn36
      Coach
      Coach
      Originally posted by saintgeorg
      Ok, for starters I think i made a mistake .
      I wrote 150 instead of PS 150.
      My Q is where i can check this, moreover is it posible to corect my mistake?
      Interesting! I hope Pokerstrategy will deal with this and not loose potential Poker Star and rake machine!
    • Reanimater
      Reanimater
      Bronze
      have u used the correct link when making an account?

if yes contact support: info@partypoker.com

if you have used the correct link you might be targeted for the bonus (check from "My account> Bonuses" in the lobby or https://secure.partyaccount.com > bonuses

if you have a new bonus or anything from poker strategy there it's okay...

you can make a transaction of minimum 25 usd and use the code PS150 (if support tells you that you have used the correct link and that you can activate it upon transaction)

ask these questions to the respective customer service and come back again with any suggestions or their reply ;)
    • saintgeorg
      saintgeorg
      Bronze
      20% extra (Max $100.00 USD (€77.19 EUR)). Claim Now Days to meet the bonus conditions: 30 day(s)
      Valid until: 22-May-2009 | Bonus code: 150
      Valid at: PartyPoker.com Hide detailsBonus detailsCash out-restricted: The bonus amount is offered upon the acceptance of the bonus BUT withdrawals are limited until after the release requirement is met.
      Release-restricted: The bonus amount is not given until after the release requirement has been met. Release conditionsThis column tells you which release conditions you must meet in order to claim your bonus. You may have to meet one or all of the release conditions. If the column states 'Any condition', you can choose the release condition you would like to meet. Valid gamesThis refers to games where you can use the restricted amount and wager or play raked hands to meet the release requirement.
      Release Restrictions Raked Hands = 500 times the bonus amount on PartyPoker.com Poker

i have only this bonus sry i just copy and paste ... tu sum up nothing about Pokerstrategy
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi saintgeorg,

Apparently you inserted a bonus code from another affiliate which means your Party account is not tracked over our website. If you used the correct code, you should have a $49 restricted bonus in the Bonus page on your Party account.

I suggest that you contact Party Customer Service and ask them if it is possible to close your account and open a new one.

Regards,
      thunder
    • saintgeorg
      saintgeorg
      Bronze
      Ok , if someone in the future has same problem there is not much to do Party poker can't help you they refuse to reset code or either to delete your account.
      i think my poker carier is done.
      Can i get 50 $ in other room in the same way ?