Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      BB:
      $18,83
      Hero:
      $26,68

0,1/0,25 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BU with A:club: , Q:heart:
      3 folds, Hero raises to $0,75, SB folds, BB raises to $3,00, Hero calls $2,25.

Flop: ($6,10) T:heart: , 4:heart: , T:diamond: (2 players)
      BB bets $4,00, Hero calls $4,00.

Turn: ($14,10) K:heart: (2 players)
      BB bets $11,83 (All-In), Hero folds, BB gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $14,10

The villain was a lagtard, so now I think I should 4-bet pf, but not really sure what would be the best line here? ...or should I prehaps play A-high for value?
  • 7 replies
    • Atoks
      Atoks
      Bronze
      I wouldn't 4bet AQo against this guy. He just seems too aggressive and he'd likely make u face a shove/fold decision PF and I'm not going all in PF with AQo for 80BB. I would just fold flop to his bet as it misses the hand completely.
    • BogdanDin7
      BogdanDin7
      Bronze
      If he is really such a lagtard I don`t mind going all in preflop against his range so I`m 4-bet calling shove there.

As played I don`t see any point in continuing after the flop . If he is agressive maniac I don`t want to float him and be almost sure with a turn second barrel especially with a Tx / fd in his range
    • caltabiano
      caltabiano
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BogdanDin7
      If he is really such a lagtard I don`t mind going all in preflop against his range so I`m 4-bet calling shove there.

As played I don`t see any point in continuing after the flop . If he is agressive maniac I don`t want to float him and be almost sure with a turn second barrel especially with a Tx / fd in his range
      This
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello,

Preflop: Fine to Call against such a loose player but I am not really sure if you should 4bet against him.
      Flop: I'd also prefer to fold here because he is such a maniac.

Best regards,
      Rensu
    • nafar84
      nafar84
      Bronze
      How can you tell with stats of 22/19 over 85 hands that he's a lagtard? I have sessions where, often over 150 hands, I have stats of like 26/24 AF10 on one table and on another table 13/11. It all depends on table dynamics and the hands you've been getting.

It can be costly to prematurely classify players until you have played many sessions with them and are familiar with their style.
    • burek2000
      burek2000
      Bronze
      Originally posted by nafar84
      How can you tell with stats of 22/19 over 85 hands that he's a lagtard? I have sessions where, often over 150 hands, I have stats of like 26/24 AF10 on one table and on another table 13/11. It all depends on table dynamics and the hands you've been getting.

It can be costly to prematurely classify players until you have played many sessions with them and are familiar with their style.
      I'm still learning BSS, so I play only 4 tables titled on my screen and follow all of them and I noticed he was playing very laggish. For example, he 3 bet preflop with A7o and hit middle pair and bet all 3 postflop streets with it. I also saw other hands indicating he's a LAG, but do not remember all of them since it's few days since I played this.

About stats, I use them, but am very aware of insufficient sample sizes.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      You almost never see cheap showdown, so although you might call flop, I´d prefer folding on the flop.
      Other option is really 4-bet of and get it all-in, but for that player has to 3-bet a lot.