reffered friends all deactivated!

• garythehorse
      garythehorse
      Bronze
      hi there, i have referred a couple friends of mine and theyve all just told me thier accounts have all been deactivated? can someone tell me why? they registered at partypoker and fulltilt, and were required to send id confirmation and were all confirmed by those poker sites, so i dont understand what the problem is? can someone help me out please...
  • 5 replies
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi garythehorse,

Please be advised that our Security never deactivate accounts without reason. If that happens, it means that the user either failed to pass our security checks or violated our TOS. In these cases, unfortunately there is nothing we can do and for security reasons we cannot go into details.

Best,
      thunder
    • VoicilaDan
      VoicilaDan
      Bronze
      i have the same problem.My friend never played poker before so the problem is not multiple accounts.I want to know the reason cause is not fair.Is not relate with me or something like that only friend.
    • garythehorse
      garythehorse
      Bronze
      Thunder if they havnt passed then theres nothing i can do about it.. i also understand your security reasons for not telling me, however i do ask that you guys have the decency to atleast email them personally and give them some sort of idea what went wrong.. deactivating peoples accounts and not letting them know why isnt the best way of doing things, the reason i say this is because they phone me and ask me all these questions and i myself dont know the answer! so please help me out by letting them know, i would appreciate it...
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi VoicilaDan,

The only problem here is they did not pass our security system which unfortunately I cannot go into details. However I can assure you that we never deactivate an account just because it was referred be someone.

Regards,
      thunder
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Originally posted by garythehorse
      Thunder if they havnt passed then theres nothing i can do about it.. i also understand your security reasons for not telling me, however i do ask that you guys have the decency to atleast email them personally and give them some sort of idea what went wrong.. deactivating peoples accounts and not letting them know why isnt the best way of doing things, the reason i say this is because they phone me and ask me all these questions and i myself dont know the answer! so please help me out by letting them know, i would appreciate it...
      Thank you for the suggestion. I am sure it will be forwarded to our relevant department.

Regards,
      thunder