Turn over rate with customer support / rakeback question

• ShinShya
      ShinShya
      Bronze
      I can't tell if I'm connected under this sites affiliate program or not. I play @ fulltiltpoker and used the code PS150 when I signed up, how can I tell if I'm under it or not? Also when I go to the payout section, at this site and click the drop down menu, it seems I can only get payed out to these poker sites: titan, party, and mansion (fulltilt isn't an option) is this correct?

ty =D
  • 8 replies
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi ShinShya,

I assume that you are talking about TAF payout. If that's the case, I can confirm that we currently pay our affiliates through the following sites:

- PartyPoker

- MansionPoker (max. amount is $200)

- TitanPoker

Sometimes we may make exceptions by paying to another site not listed above. But in that case, you need to contact our Support for more details.

Regarding your Full Tilt account, as long as you entered our bonus code upon registration, your account is definitely tracked over our site.

Regards,
      thunder
    • ShinShya
      ShinShya
      Bronze
      Thanks for the quick reply!
    • ShinShya
      ShinShya
      Bronze
      Alright, I got all that stuff worked out with customer service and my account is back up! woo hoo! Now, where do I go to view how much rake I've earned? The rake I've earned is is updated every day, correct?

P.S.

ty so much to the PS team and especially Johannes. After contacting support about my problem, Johannes replied very quickly, and resolved it. I appreciate it.
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi ShinShya,

I am happy to see your account has been re-activated.

Regarding the rakeback, it is paid weekly on Fridays for your play between Tuesday and Monday. Unfortunately there is no way to check your generated rake on our website. However, you can use a tracking software such as PT3 to estimate your rake.

Good luck at the tables!

Regards,
      thunder
    • ShinShya
      ShinShya
      Bronze
      Sweet, that's cool, yea, i use PT2. How about a way to see how many ps points I've earned?
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hi ShinShya,

on the right hand side of the home site you have an overview of all Pokerrooms and how much points you got for playing there.

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi ShinShya,

Your account will be updated as soon as we get the first data from Full Tilt. Once you have been a Bronze member, you will have a totally new homepage which provides you with lots of information including your collected StrategyPoints. Please note that your StrategyPoints will be updated daily.

Btw, if you wish to know how much rake you have produced, you can reach me Skype: protinhai and I can personally tell you about that. ;)

Regards,
      thunder
    • ShinShya
      ShinShya
      Bronze
      I appreciate the quick responses guys! Very helpful info, thanks again!