60k hand breakeven

• csnmf
      csnmf
      Global
      Sorry no graph only got half of a graph as my database with the other half (last month) got corrupted, this month i am up but had a downswing end of last month hence the breakeven. Anyways this month 16 buy ins below equity on all ins over 36k hands so pretty frustrating, obviously just an indicator of how bad i am running as i don't believe all in equity is the be and end all, but i feel i am even getting sucked out on hands that don't go all in before the river so really i think that figure would be alot higher.

Also this month has been my swingiest ever each session has 3 buy ins+ swings, I guess most of that loss in equity has come from my AK all ins pre which havn't hit at all this month. Tilted a little i guess, made some loose river calls, but only wen't on monkey tilt once but that was because the software timed out i can handle losses pretty well and variance but when the software times out really gets my blood boiling and the red mist decends across my eyes.

Heres this month's all in graph in big blinds, obviously i play BSS if this was SSS i probably would have killed myself.

• 4 replies
    • Fongie
      Fongie
      Bronze
      Sick :( Look at that all in EV graph... I'm feeling for ya, I have a similar breakeven stretch but only for 10k hands... can imagine how it must feel after 60k hands (that's like 4 months play for me :P )

What do you use to get the all in EV graph?
    • csnmf
      csnmf
      Global
      i normally play 70-80k hands a month but this break even has lasted for a little over a month now, as i took a week off due to lack of motivation and when i did play i didn't play too much. But this is easily my longest break even i've had a 30k before but nothing like this, i am a 3.5ptbb/100 winner over something ridiculous like 400k hands at NL50 as i never move up.

The graph is from holdem manager, so go to the cash games tab then graphs tab, select the time frame, then click filter then edit from the drop down menu, then "more filters" tab then scroll all the way down to All in on turn(or earlier)=TRUE click add this filter then click save and close, should select all the hands that wen't all in either pre, on the flop, or on the turn.
    • csnmf
      csnmf
      Global
      UPDATE 21 buy ins below EV, I finally broke out of the massive break even stretch and i went on a decent winning streak now this month has been a joke 5k hands down 10 buy ins and 10 buys in below EV. It's funny how when you have bad luck it's not just in poker though it's in everything and the same goes for good luck. So 21 buy ins below EV in the last 100K hands.

And to top it all off was going to have a 440BB pot today in a 4bet pot with KK on a 10,3,4,4,3 when there is a network wide disconnect so i was unable to see/call his river action so i lost all the money about the 60-70 euro invested in that pot unless i get refunded. Although it might have saved me money against AA :P

Graphs time

Last 100k hands showing original break even

This Month

All in graph in big blinds
    • csnmf
      csnmf
      Global
      Well looks like the guy did have AA and the river went check/check (prob since we both disconnected) in the end so i am probably not going to get my money back, fired back another email to Ladbrokes support...if anyone else was playing on Micrograming at about 7.32pm GMT on the 15th can confirm they were also disconnected that would be very helpful.