up to 150$ in 2 days :)

• doironijs233
      doironijs233
      Bronze
      I took my time and I am up to 150$ in less than 2 days with the free 50$ my cash balance is 100$ I am doing pretty good,sticking to lower limits than I should but I don't feel that I am good enough to move up yet. or maybe winning that much money in that short period of time at micro limits means somthing :)
  • 3 replies
    • yaxkukmian
      yaxkukmian
      Bronze
      What limits are you playing? Read the article about BRM! That's very important part of poker. Don't be surprised if reality strikes back after the initial upswing. Play good poker don't chase just the $$$

Good luck man and pay attention to your brm ;)
    • vhallee
      vhallee
      Bronze
      Hello doironijs233 and congratulations on your big upswing!

Just like yaxkukmian pointed out, you should be extremely careful with your bankroll because you can also lose a lot of it very fast.

I suggest that you take advantage of all our learning tools, especially the Strategy Articles, Instructional Videos and Coaching Sessions.

Also, don't forget to post in the forums whenever you have a question, need advice or simply want to chat with fellow poker players.

Best regards,
      vhallee
    • doironijs233
      doironijs233
      Bronze
      Well I forgot to mention the reason I won so much so fast is because of your strategy articles.Plus I'm playing on noobpoker.com (partypoker)
      Also short stacking is impossible on micro limits since there is always atleast one shortstack on the table :( I use the advanced big stack strategy from your articles :) easier to get points since you get more action.Short stacking is boring however it is a good strategy just a boring one :) I watched many of your videos they are awesome