HU BRM "knowhow"

• Vladoo1001
      Vladoo1001
      Bronze
      Could any of you direct me to a page that displays a BRM for HU and(or) HU SnG's? I mostly play HU SnG's so i'd like to implement a good BRM that can stand up to the variance in these games. I looked through the strategy articles but found no such thing(or perhaps just missed it :-??) any BRM tips from fellow HU players would be appreciated as well ;)
  • 3 replies
    • extpan
      extpan
      Bronze
      I think that is 50BI ok....I play HU sng 11$-33$ in last time and is not so big variance as I hear(i play smal pots and dont go much all in preflop until the finish and when i adopt to player .
    • Vladoo1001
      Vladoo1001
      Bronze
      well i used to play 2$ HU SnG's but had a win rate of about 90% out of 21 games so i decided to move up to 5$ SnG's and have the same win rate but only out of about 9 games. So far it's going good for me, i always get scared money players so i can easily take their chips. but acording to your BRM i shouldnt be yet playing 5$ buyins. But i wonder with such a high win rate if i could just start from here...it feels great and the other players are just TOO easy to read. :) any suggestions?
    • TwiceT
      TwiceT
      Black
      brm is nothing you will get out of any strategy article. u need that brm that lets u play comfortably and simultaneously making you the most EV. some people like me like huge brm for a given limit, some dont mind a 20 stack/buyin brm and switching limits all the time.

i personally tend to have a super tight brm for hu from low midstakes on. on micros and low stakes you can be more aggressive ofc.