• dixxiehaze
      finaly getting into the swing of things here at poker strategy and wow what a mind blowing site!!

last week walked through a local tourney for a 400$ 1st place where before i would struggle ! this site has helped me alot and i cant wait to read more and study more

reading the articals has put so many things into perspective and made so many things clear!

so just wanted to say hi to everyone as i do want to become more active in the forums in near future and thanks to the guys who set up this and keep it all running

thanks again and hope to see yas at the tables

• 1 reply
    • vhallee
      Hello Kyle and welcome!

First of all, congratulations on your tournament accomplishment! You should post your feat in the community thread called One Million in One Year, where we have listed our members' earnings :)

Since you are here to improve your game, I suggest that you take advantage of all our learning tools, especially the Strategy Articles, Instructional Videos and Coaching Sessions.

Also, don't forget what you promised and post in the forums whenever you have a question, need advice or simply want to chat with fellow poker players :)

Best regards,