INFO-PokerTracker3 import hands and "Clustering"

• 4 replies
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      You guys are sick. Where did you get so many handhistories from anyway?
      How long the clustering actually takes depends a lot on what kind of computer you have. But as far as I remember there was one guy clustering 3x as many hands as you are and it took him like 15 hours as far as I remember..
    • luitzen
      luitzen
      Bronze
      I have the idea PokerTracker imports all the hands in a folder instead of only the new hands. Elephant only seems to use them once. Is it possible to delete all your hands after PokerTracker and Elephant both imported them all? Might this speed up the process?
    • Alexd10
      Alexd10
      Bronze
      Originally posted by luitzen
      I have the idea PokerTracker imports all the hands in a folder instead of only the new hands. Elephant only seems to use them once. Is it possible to delete all your hands after PokerTracker and Elephant both imported them all? Might this speed up the process?
      Yeh theres a tick box in the auto import section that say move HH's once imported and gives u a destination folder, try that, otherwise search the faq or forum on the pt3 website
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Originally posted by extpan
      Does anbody know how long shoud take to "cluster" 500 000hands after manual import?tnx...i wait 5hour for now to finisih that...
      It depends on how good your hardware is. My database server can do 100,000 hands in about 10 minutes. :)

Originally posted by LuborC
      You guys are sick. Where did you get so many handhistories from anyway?
      You buy them of course. :D