[NL2-NL10] NL10SH TP vs aggressive player

• silent21
      silent21
      Global
      Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (6 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

BB ($10)
      UTG ($11.47)
      MP ($10.50)
      Hero (CO) ($9.97)
      Button ($12.07)
      SB ($31.10)

Preflop: Hero is CO with K, Q
      1 fold, MP bets $0.40, Hero calls $0.40, 2 folds, BB calls $0.30

Flop: ($1.25) 4, 3, K (3 players)
      BB bets $1, 1 fold, Hero raises to $3, BB calls $2

Turn: ($7.25) J (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $4, BB raises to $6.60 (All-In), Hero calls $2.57 (All-In)

River: ($20.39) Q (2 players, 2 all-in)

Total pot: $20.39 | Rake: $1.35

BB raised nearly pot bet vs the PF agressor and in a 3 way pot. after the fold of the pfa how should i play, call or raise?

after this i made a mistake and i bet turn, here i think check will be the correct play to see a freecard on the river.

and if i check and the river is Q and he bets pot i fold.

any comments for this line? thanks

villain is 26/14, 3.3AF, 24WTSD, 0.9k hands
  • 1 reply
    • Fongie
      Fongie
      Bronze
      Umm it's really hard to say, first of all, what made you call preflop? MP stats? BU SB and BB stats? Ideally when you cold call here you want tight players behind you so you often get headsup to the flop.
      When you get into this situation I don't see much else to do but raise flop, if turn blanks ship it there, because if you don't want to play on with a top pair.. when will you play on? His donk makes it troublesome because you can't really fold, you can't really just call (fd) and if you raise you can't really fold anymore.

If turn flushes like it did here I'd likely take a freecard and see the river before I decide anything. If we don't improve to a flush then we can fold on the river.