Hello World :-)

• Atargatis
      Atargatis
      Bronze
      Hi all ,
      I'm the wife of one of the fishes in this site (therefor my nick :D )
      My husby showed my this site after sitting with him for like 4 months when he played live poker with his guys and from time to time I've been watching him playing the SSS but I don't like it .

I just passed the quiz on SnG (on the 2nd time , But hey , It was faster then getting my driver license ... lol...)

So I'm not sure I'll be watching the videos at the beginning because being a mother doesn't leave me much spare time (I have 2 kids and married to one of them... ) and I want to start playing tournaments (1 table SnG for start).

So , I guess I'll register to fulltilt where my man is donating our money to and who knows how it will go from there :-)

Good luck (and skills) all.

See you at the tables.
  • 3 replies
    • Vladoo1001
      Vladoo1001
      Bronze
      Welcome to our community...you'll find plenty of support from our members and staff.
      You should at least read the strategy articles when u reach bronze...it's worth it ;)
      P.S.: The "(I have 2 kids and married to one of them... )" phrase was a killer :) ))
      Good luck and have fun ;)
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello Atargatis,

Congratulations on passing the test and welcome to PokerStrategy.

I would recommend checking out the articles, the videos and the public coachings as these resources will all help you to become a better player and improve your knowledge.

If there are any hands that you are not sure if they were played correctly then you can post them in the No Limit, Fixed Limit or SNG/Tournament area for advice from our hand judges

I would also recommend you to check out the PS downloads area as there are some excellant tools there that will also help to improve your game as well.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • Atargatis
      Atargatis
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TheBu11d0g
      Hello Atargatis,

Congratulations on passing the test and welcome to PokerStrategy.

I would recommend checking out the articles, the videos and the public coachings as these resources will all help you to become a better player and improve your knowledge.

If there are any hands that you are not sure if they were played correctly then you can post them in the No Limit, Fixed Limit or SNG/Tournament area for advice from our hand judges

I would also recommend you to check out the PS downloads area as there are some excellant tools there that will also help to improve your game as well.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
      Thank you Steve ,
      I'll keep that in mind .