Problem with 50$

• Morfy1981
      Morfy1981
      Global
      Hello!

I passed the quiz and registeren on Partypoker and Titan Poker on the 18th of April. I still didn't get the 50 $. Did I do something wrong? Or how long I have to wait for the 50 $?
      Thank you for your answer.
  • 3 replies
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hi Morfy1981,

I noticed that you have registered two accounts so please be aware that you can only receive 1 free starting capital.

Have you checked your emails, including any spam folders/filters, sometimes we write to ask that you provide additional ID.

If you have already sent ID, it can sometimes take up to 96 hours until you'll receive the $50 starting capital in your poker site account. In the interim time, please ensure that:

> You have entered all the required information in your profile page;
      > You have completed all the required information in your poker site account;
      > You have checked your support tickets as sometimes we try to contact you this way;

Please note that for legal reasons we are unable to provide starting capitals to anyone living in the U.S.A.

Please be patient in waiting for the money, this will be sent as soon as possible. In the meantime feel free to explore our forum and read up on the strategy guides already available to you. Further strategy will become available to you as soon as you start playing poker through your linked account.

Best regards,
      -Steve
    • Morfy1981
      Morfy1981
      Global
      Thank you for your answer. So what should I do now? Do I have to cancel one of my account ? If I have a chance to choose I would like to get the 50 $ for my party poker account.
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello Morfy1981,

If you contact Customer Support by the ticket option and explain your mistake they should be able to help you out as they have access to your account.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve