This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Cashing out

• RockEye
      RockEye
      Bronze
      After almost half a year rollercoasters, downswings and upswings i am withdrawing 640$ from party poker. I've deposited 130$ at october 2008.
      Last 14 days i made some serious progress regarding my playing skills and as you can see, it was rewarding.

I hate that i badly need this money to pay some debts but i'll leave 30$ on my account and try to rebuild my BR.

Oh i forgot to mention, i've done this playing advanced SSS at NL25, NL50 and NL100.
  • 2 replies
    • midgetjay
      midgetjay
      Bronze
      Do you have any graphs?

Sad to see you having to withdraw over 90% of it. It'll be a pain the a** too have to start over with $30.
    • RockEye
      RockEye
      Bronze
      Believe me you wouldn' wanna see my graph.... it's horrible. I did a lot of profit in last 3 weeks and that's it. And another thing is my Elephant database is corrupted, because i noticed it sometimes changed + for - thus according to statistics i am in -.