Cake Poker/Bonus Issue

• drmikeB
      drmikeB
      Bronze
      I registered and passed the quiz on April 21 and haven't received an email yet. I did notice yesterday by pure chance I had a ticket waiting for me telling me I can't receive the $50 at Cake Poker because I did not enter the PokerStrategy bonus code. I am 110% sure I did as I followed along the Poker Strategy walk through on registered as I registered. I vividly remember copy and pasting the bonus code and double checking to ensure it was there, but none-the-less Cake Poker is obviously lying. I am wondering if anyone else has run into this with them. Also, in the ticket customer support sent me it advised me to register at another poker room and then leave a message in that ticket to let them know so they could send the $50 to that account and I have not heard anything regarding that. Looking forward to playing poker for you guys but I am starting to get a little worried here.
  • 2 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hey drmikeB,

I am not sure what happened with your Cake Poker transfer- only that they reported it was not tracked. You would have to contact CakePoker on questions regarding your tracking.

On the plus side, your Mansion Poker transfer has already been initialized so you just need to be a bit more patient now.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • drmikeB
      drmikeB
      Bronze
      Thanks for all the support, I have now received my starter capital at Mansion. Looking forward to making all involved parties all kinds of money and mastering the game of poker:)